Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
As the CRM Manager – Live Content , you will help plan and execute D2C marketing campaigns for Live Content (Sports, WWE, Special Events, News, Etc.) on Peacock, with the goal of audience engagement and retention to build excitement and demand for live content.
• You will support CRM strategy for live content working with the Peacock Sports brand strategy, NBC Sports, NBC News, WWE Network, and live event teams to ensure content is promoted to relevant audiences and positioned in line with the communication strategy.
• Work with cross-functional teams to strategize and execute marketing campaigns for live content, across email and mobile channels. Create briefs in alignment with brand and synergy teams to determine CRM support for priority programming.
• Work closely with the CRM operations and strategy teams to define campaigns, gather assets (copy, images, URLs) and create sports and live events CRM calendar. Plan both ad hoc calendar-based campaigns and lifecycle campaign inclusion for Sports/News/Live events.
• Liaise with the audience management team to determine right message, right time, right audience, right channel in alignment with overall CRM calendar.
• Analyze KPIs on an ongoing basis to ensure that campaigns are maximizing return to Peacock and usage on platform.
• Seek and develop innovative testing ideas and strategies that leverage identified opportunities as well as changing consumer behavior.
• Bachelor's degree
• 3-4 years direct marketing experience preferred.
• Experience marketing live sports and driving fan engagement.
• Experience driving engagement with a subscription product preferred, with a focus on digital subscriptions.
• Track record for successfully driving digital audience/customer growth and revenue through CRM or other digital marketing channels.
• Excellent organizational and critical thinking capabilities, particularly in the stewardship of balancing multiple simultaneous audience / programming strategies.
• Excellent project management and interpersonal skills, with ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities.
• A passion for sports, including up-to-date knowledge of the world's top sporting events, leagues, teams, and athletes. Knowledge of WWE preferred.
• Experience marketing entertainment brands and content.
• Self-motivated and results-oriented with a high regard for attention to detail.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rezq65-3-238-248-200-42 in your application.