Sr Manager, Experimentation & Growth
New York, NY
Introducing Peacock, the new streaming service from NBCUniversal that you Can't Not Watch. With hundreds of movies, thousands of episodes, and exclusive Originals – plus a daily dose of news, sports and pop culture – Peacock brings a pulse to the world of streaming.
We're growing our team of smart, hungry, and upbeat doers who crave the chance to build something new at the epicenter of content, tech, and culture. We need fearless leaders and pop-culture fiends who work hard and fan hard. Creative problem-solvers who just so happen to be the reigning champs at Office trivia night. So if this sounds like you, join our flock. And we promise, we won't put your stapler in Jell-O.
We are looking for a Copywriter, Editorial to support Growth Marketing's copywriting needs for various workstreams. This person must have prior experience writing for digital media -- across channels and platforms, above the line and below the line, at the top of the funnel and down funnel – basically, your copywriting experience looks like the world's coolest PowerPoint slide.
• Work with the Sr. Director, Editorial/Creative to understand and adhere to the complexities of Peacock's tone of voice and how to implement it for Growth Marketing needs.
• Determine how to communicate important brand and CTA messaging within asset confines. ''Character count?'' More like, ''fun word puzzle!''
• Write against a high volume of digital marketing collateral copy needs, including deliverables for email, push notifications, landing pages, paid search, social assets/platform copy, and more.
• Understand what makes a good A/B test. Know how to execute tests and digest the learnings so you can turn around edits quickly.
• Optimize landing page content/copy for SEO.
• Keep track of a high volume of feedback in a highly matrixed, deadline-driven environment. Did we mention deadlines?
• Appreciate the occasional bird pun.
• 3 years' copywriting experience, preferably in entertainment with streaming and/or direct-to-consumer expertise.
• Experience with short, marketing copy used in digital media (email preferred) with a focus on calls to action and consumer engagement.
• Crazy for grammar. The Oxford comma debate is old hat; bring on the hyphens.
• Adept at learning new tech, systems, and workflows. Familiar with AirTable? Points!