Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
Peacock Kids is seeking a Content Strategy Specialist in Universal City/Los Angeles, CA. If you're fueled by insatiable intellectual curiosity, excited by entertainment, and energized by crunching numbers, let's talk!
Nestled in the Content Strategy & Operations team, this role is responsible for transforming complex video performance analysis into creative insights to help steer content strategy and drive the continued success of Peacock Kids (https://www.youtube.com/peacockkids). Through data analysis, visualization, and contextualization, we support senior stakeholders and the creative production team by evaluating current performance, measuring success, and identifying new opportunities for our YouTube content. The role is highly collaborative and offers the opportunity to help shape fun video content for kids.
Ideal candidates will have experience with video, data analysis, performance reporting, and business intelligence/data visualization tools, and should have a keen understanding of video distribution platforms. Must be adept at working collaboratively in a creative environment.
• Produce ongoing, accurate, and insightful reporting and analysis geared towards optimizing overall content strategy
• Regularly craft and present data-driven insights through clear stories and takeaways for audiences at varying levels of seniority and technical understanding
• Self-direct uncovering of patterns and trends in data that provide actionable insights to accelerate on-platform growth
• Identify valuable metrics, KPIs, and benchmarks and build/maintain dashboards to track progress accordingly
• Collaborate closely with internal teams (production, marketing, paid media, sales,
engineering) to track, measure, and drive success
• Lead and contribute to strategic brainstorms by leveraging thoughtful analysis of Peacock Kids content and ongoing analysis of industry trends
• 2+ years of experience in analytics/reporting with a focus on video, social media, and/or streaming platforms
• Deep understanding of YouTube and other video distribution platforms
• Specific experience with YouTube Analytics
• Proficiency in Excel (Pivot tables, VLOOKUP)
• Exceptional analytical skills with ability to translate vast amounts of data sets into actionable insights and digestible stories
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Hands-on experience with data visualization/business intelligence tools (Tableau, Looker, Power BI – we specifically use Domo)
• Rigorous attention to detail
• Direct experience writing SQL queries
• Familiarity with Airtable
• Knowledge of current kids entertainment landscape
• Demonstrated ability to multitask and work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpmkvo-3-233-219-62-42 in your application.