Manager, Marketing Partnerships
New York, NY
Meet Peacock, NBCUniversal's new, wildly entertaining streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies with timely news, sports and pop-culture.
We're growing our team of smart, hungry, and upbeat doers who crave the chance to build something new at the epicenter of content, tech, and culture. We need fearless leaders and pop-culture fiends who work hard and fan hard. Creative problem-solvers who just so happen to be the reigning champs at Parks & Rec trivia night. So if this sounds like you, join our flock. And we promise, we won't put your stapler in Jell-O.
Director, Content Marketing, Peacock
Peacock is seeking an innovative marketer to join the team. This marketer will help with creating and executing best-in-class marketing campaigns to support initiatives that drive the business. The Director, Content Marketing reports to the Vice President, Content Marketing.
Responsibilities including, but not limited to the following:
• Develop innovative cross-functional marketing strategies and go-to-market plans for individual campaigns and title launches for Series, Films, Specials, Kids, Acquisitions, and more.
• Develop highly innovative campaigns that break new ground for industry standards and garner earned media impressions.
• Serve as an authority on assigned titles/brands, and serve as the central hub of information.
• Work with cross-functional partners across Peacock and NBCUniversal (e.g. Content, Development, Strategy, Creative Services, Social, Growth, Publicity, Product, Marketing Operations, Sales, etc.) to ensure alignment and disseminate information.
• Develop campaign documents including briefs, presentations, etc. for internal and external partners.
• Build close relationships with cross-functional partners to understand, prioritize, and build strategy on all projects.
• Work with data and analytics teams to test hypotheses and learn what works to drive our business forward.
• Work closely to monitor campaign performance and optimize campaigns.
• Partnering with Creative Services, brief, guide, and manage agencies and 3rd party partners to develop best-in-class creative to elevate Peacock titles and the brand at large.
• At least 8 years of experience developing large-scale, 360 degree campaigns, ideally for single-title entertainment properties
• Highly-organized with strong storytelling and deck-writing abilities.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with senior-level management, internally and externally.
• Strong organizational, process, project management skills. Ability to seamlessly manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Comfortable making data-informed marketing decisions including reviewing and analyzing campaign performance data and optimizing creative accordingly.
• High degree of proficiency with Microsoft Office (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Strong understanding of media landscape.
• Passion for Entertainment, Media, and Pop Culture.
• Strong level of independence and efficiency.
• Highly innovative and creative with positive energy.
• Excellent presentation and analytical skills.
• Social media savvy and thorough understanding of both current and emerging digital platforms.
• Leader with a positive attitude who thrives in a collaborative work environment.
• Strategic and creative thinker who is a self-starter, flexible, and can function in a fast-paced environment.