Senior Manager, Editorial Operations
Universal City, CA
Peacock Kids (https://www.youtube.com/peacockkids) is seeking a Channel Manager in Universal City/Los Angeles, CA. If you've got your finger on the pulse of digital and experience with content management and distribution, come join a team that creates exciting entertainment for kids!
The Channel Manager role is a vital component of the Content Strategy & Operations team and handles strategic distribution of Peacock Kids video content. In this position, you'll manage day-to-day operations across multiple distribution points (primarily a network of YouTube channels) to help deliver video content out to our audience in the most effective ways possible. You'll execute on overall distribution/content strategy and have a voice in molding related strategic decisions. This role is highly collaborative and offers the opportunity to intersect with many different components of the overall business such as production, post-production, graphic design, and content strategy.
Ideal candidate will have experience with digital video, content distribution, and the YouTube platform. Looking for positive team players who are eager to learn. Must be adept at working collaboratively in an often fast-paced creative environment. Experience within the entertainment space or with content geared towards kids/pre-teens a plus.
• Manage day-to-day operations across multiple YouTube channels. This includes overseeing video delivery, handing video uploads, applying and verifying metadata and video settings, on-platform quality assessment, and channel merchandising
• Spearhead off-YouTube content distribution projects as they arise (ex. to the Peacock platform)
• Maintain video publishing calendar and ensure timely delivery of all required assets and metadata
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as production, post-production, content strategy, and paid media.
• Analyze market/competitor trends, and provide summaries of findings to the team
• Manage execution of client requests
• 1+ years of experience in YouTube channel management
• Keen eye for detail and sharp organizational skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to engage and work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
• Self-motivation, strong work ethic, and the ability to multi-task
• Passion for YouTube content, and good working knowledge of the platform
• YouTube certification in Audience Growth and/or Digital Rights
• Experience with Photoshop
• Familiarity with Airtablek
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxnjzz-54-158-251-104-42 in your application.