New York, NY
The Campaign Manager is responsible for gathering all assets required to support Peacock related deals, efficiently trafficking assets within agreed upon SLAs and maintaining campaigns throughout their lifetime. Primary day to day focus will be ensuring media is delivered to published specifications and campaigns are accurately executed. The Peacock Campaign Manager is also responsible for any troubleshooting and reporting requests
The Sales Operations team works side-by-side with the Peacock Sales team to ensure that campaigns run smoothly and exceed client expectations. We are looking for a detail oriented, technically savvy, problem solver with superior customer service skills and leadership qualities to join our team today.
• Interact with internal teams to ensure proper specs are being sent over and creative coming in is on time and meets our spec
• Must be able to process first party hosted assets in our various internal systems
• Must be able to traffic campaigns in DFP Premium, FreeWheel, Operative.
• Must be able to pull third and first party reporting
• Must be self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of Ad Operations team. Ability to multitask and efficiently manage time and priorities is critical.
• Experience handling large volume of emails and multiple ongoing campaigns
• Must be organized and detail oriented with great attention to accuracy
• Troubleshoot advertisement issues in real time
• Build out campaigns using Salesforce, Operative one, and Freewheel
• Communicating results to internal sales leadership through bi-weekly reports, emails, phone calls
• Manage day-to-day relationship with external and internal creative partners including the planning and management of full timeline
• Lead multiple, weekly meetings with cross-functional teams (Programming, Media, Creative Works, Research) to ensure alignment on plans and initiatives for peacock
• Must think analytically to help lead various projects and presentations based around ad experience
• Bachelor's degree is required.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in Operations.
• Understanding of marketing KPI's preferred
• Minimum 2 years of experience with all aspects of Operative One
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Desire to work in the entertainment media industry which requires availability during weekends if we are supporting a live event or receive urgent off hour requests.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Prior experience trafficking in an ad server (DoubleClick DFP Premium, FreeWheel, Operative OnAir/Sintec)
• Familiarity with a front end order management system preferred
• Fluency in the language of digital media: impressions, CTR, CPMs, eCPMs ATP Bookend, etc.
• Fluency in the language of online measurement: uniques, pageviews, visits, referrers, Nielsen, tracking etc.
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel (including formulas))
• Basic knowledge of HTML and ActionScript
• Experience taking screenshots, cropping, and basic image editing
• Experience compiling reporting and building wrap up decks
• Keen problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities
• Excellent client relationship & interpersonal skills
• Strong verbal/written communication skills and the ability to prioritize tasks
• Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
• Previous management experience a plus
• Presentation and public speaking skills preferred