Peacock is looking for a Business Insights Manager to join the Audience Development team. This role will support the teams responsible for email and mobile marketing and on-platform promotions by providing campaign analysis and business insights. The successful candidate has a passion for leveraging data to deliver meaningful insights that optimize campaign performance and drive strategy.
• Manage reporting for email, push, and in-app notifications including scheduled reports (daily, weekly, monthly), ad hoc requests, and master campaign trackers.
• Provide actionable insights and recommendations based on campaign results.
• Manage tracking and reporting on A/B tests in CRM channels, providing insights and recommendations for further testing and optimizations.
• Partner with Retention Strategy and CRM teams on reporting needs.
• Partner with Decision Sciences on CRM dashboards and ad hoc analysis requests.
• Manage an analyst responsible for on-platform promo tracking and content performance insights, providing expertise and guidance on analysis best practices.
• Be a super user of internal BI platform to inform CRM and retention strategy via CRM campaign reporting and insights on content performance and user flows.
• Partner with Audience Manager to track user cohorts and monitor channel reach/list health.
• 3-5 years of relevant CRM reporting and analytics experience
• BA/BS in Marketing or related field
• Advanced Excel skills (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, etc.)
• Experience with analytics tools such as Tableau
• You love data and dig deep to find numbers that tell an actionable story
• Experience managing direct reports
• Strong analytical skills with ability to deliver insightful ideas and draw findings from reporting
• Experience working in PowerPoint to create decks and organize information from reports for easy consumption by internal stakeholders
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong presentation skills and ability to present reporting and insights to internal stakeholders
• Ability to work with urgent deadlines and re-prioritize work when needed
• Experience with video streaming (OTT) or subscriptions services is a plus
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9ejk4-3-229-117-149-42 in your application.