Peacock is looking for an Audience Manager to join the Audience Development team. This role will be the subject matter expert on first party audiences, responsible for building, tracking, and maintaining audiences in our customer data platform and developing best practices for audience governance. This role will support the Growth Marketing teams responsible for email, mobile, and on-platform promo campaigns. The successful candidate has experience with addressable data and has a passion for leveraging data to deliver the right message, to the right user, at the right time.
• Own audience requests related to the needs for specific email, mobile, and on-platform promo campaigns.
• Build audiences within our customer data platform leveraging user attributes and events. Validate audiences and deliver to downstream platforms.
• Track and maintain audiences, continually identifying audiences that need to be updated based on new content and removing audiences that are no longer in use.
• Partner with email, mobile, and promo teams on campaign targeting and segmentation requirements across ad hoc and lifecycle campaigns, advising on use of CDP audiences and segmentation logic within the customer engagement platform.
• Coordinate with CDP vendor on product functionality requests and support tickets.
• Partner with internal teams on net-new user attributes or events and ad hoc audience requests, helping to develop requirements, validate data, and ensure actionability in downstream platforms.
• Develop and document audience best practices and processes on an ongoing basis.
• Partner with channel stakeholders to monitor key audience cohorts and provide insights on channel reach and engagement.
• Perform routine database audits that include review of business rules, data validation, and overall list hygiene.
• Responsible for adherence to data governance and privacy guidelines as they relate to the handling and use of consumer data across platforms.
• At least 3 years of relevant experience with addressable data and audience management
• Knowledge of customer data platforms (mParticle)
• Strong analytical and logic skills with ability to be creative in building and validating audiences
• Excellent communication and organization skills
• Ability to work with urgent deadlines and re-prioritize work when needed
• Experience with video streaming (OTT) or subscriptions services is a plus
• BA/BS in Marketing or related field
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm97n6-18-206-14-36-42 in your application.