At Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal you'll find more than a job. Here you'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team of unique birds who want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. We work hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
In this position, the Attribution Marketing Manager will work at the intersection of digital marketing and technology. The manager will be the product marketing lead and serve as the subject matter expert on capabilities of the attribution platform and services (Branch). The manager will support paid and organic customer acquisition efforts with a specific focus on growing the mobile app footprint for NBCUniversal networks. This role will manage an Acquisition Specialist and be the main point of contact with the attribution tracking vendor (Branch).
• Become subject matter expert on capabilities of One App attribution technology (Branch).
• Manage the strategy and operations for NBC.com mobile web journeys, including testing roadmap in partnership with Branch and One App product team to maximize mobile app conversion.
• Create and manage One App attribution capabilities roadmap in partnership with the One App product team and attribution vendor.
• Facilitate technical discussions between One App MarTech and cable entertainment networks to help with requirements gathering for additional tracking needs and feature requests.
• Lead proofs of concept for any new capabilities made available by the attribution vendor.
• Manage Attribution Marketing Specialist, whose primary responsibility is ongoing campaign operations supporting brand partners and fulfilling their attribution needs.
• Communicate feature changes, bug fixes, and workaround solutions to relevant parties including brand partners (Bravo, USA, SYFY, Oxygen, E!, Telemundo) and internal stakeholders.
• Support creation of digital tracking links when necessary.
• Deliver monthly attribution reporting, including a/b test results, additional learnings, and recommendations for future efforts.
• Bachelor's Degree
• Minimum 5 years of experience in digital or acquisition marketing
• Minimum 2 years management experience
• Highly proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel (including pivot tables). Must have demonstrated experience with analyzing data to make marketing recommendations
• Experience with attribution tracking platform i.e. Branch, Kochava, Tune, Appsflyer, Adjust, etc.
• Attribution tracking, paid media or digital marketing experience required. Entertainment experience a plus.
• Organized with an acute attention to detail and focus on delivering excellence.
• Flexibility and an ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
• Data driven-thinker who uses insights and analysis to guide strategies and make decisions.
• Self-starter who can work independently, is proactive, resourceful and possess good follow-through.
• Ability to interface with colleagues from various disciplines including analytics, creative, technical and operations.
• Exceptional interpersonal, communication, analytical, and project management skills required.
• Experience with Branch, and/or Iterable a plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d93qmz-3-236-50-173-42 in your application.