Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
Reporting to the Senior Director, Strategic Communications, this role will support the Direct-to-Consumer Communications team and executives, managing strategic planning, project management, and execution of promotional campaign initiatives and experiences. In partnership with the Senior Director, this person will strategically identify, create, develop and execute fresh, creative signature activations-a key pillar of priority initiatives-that complement and elevate priority campaigns for content, brand, service, awards, and more. This role will work closely with communications, talent relations, and brand marketing to build one-of-a-kind live and digital experiences that play a pivotal role in amplifying consumer buzz, reach, acquisition, and engagement across programming, stunts, launch campaigns, premieres and awards.
Additionally, the Associate Manager will support the day-to-day operations and direction of publicity experiences, including the identification, design, development, and management of unique spaces, collateral, and partnerships, and manage related contracts, relationships, procurement, and budgets.
• Support in the strategic development and execution of integrated publicity campaign activations and evaluate reach and impact on series, films, documentaries as well as Peacock brand awareness.
• Responsible for providing recommendations and supporting analysis on ROI.
• Work with communications, talent relations, and marketing teams to develop a best-in-class strategic experiential pillar of awards strategy.
• Manage experiential designers and producers.
• Work closely with venue managers, production planners, and caterers to design the décor and menu for live and digital activations and experiences.
• Project Manage all signature experiences, keeping all stakeholders on track and on deadline.
• Facilitate communication to and between all vendors and talent, and manage quality, accuracy and deadlines for related materials and deliverables.
• Stay on top of the new, innovative experiential venues, trends, and strategic in-person and digital publicity extensions.
• Work closely with the Communications, Marketing and Programming teams to ensure talent participation in panels, screenings, promotional events, major industry events, public affairs initiatives, etc.
• Lead the development of a guest list database and liaise with Talent Relations on guest list curation
• Negotiate financial and contractual terms with third party vendors, working closely with legal in preparing and executing contracts
• Manage day-to-day Originals event budget and reconciliation
• Internal communications liaison - preparing documents and communications so all teams and stakeholders are aware of event communications
• New York event support across Peacock portfolio
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in strategic communications and publicity, including development and execution of experiential events and experiences
• Must have prior experience managing red carpet events, press junkets, and other premium industry events
• Executive presence and experience engaging with vendors and venue staff, as well as executives, talent, producers, press, etc.
• Strong interpersonal skills with a diplomatic and confident approach
• College degree in Journalism, English, Communications, or equivalent
• Willingness to travel and work long hours, and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in New York with frequent travel to Los Angeles and other production and industry locations
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• A team player who enjoys working closely with others
• Experience in event management, project management, corporate communications, entertainment publicity, media relations
• Ability to juggle and meet numerous deadlines and identify press opportunities
• Ability to work under pressure, juggle several projects and meet tight deadlines
• Strong media and industry contacts
• Solid written and verbal communications skills
• Superior organization and creative skills
• Budget-conscious and financially savvy
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2qx32-18-205-176-39-42 in your application.