Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
Peacock, NBCUniversal's video streaming service, is seeking a motivated and energetic Art Director for its multi-disciplinary, in-house Originals design team. A visual problem solver and storyteller, the Peacock Originals Art Director will take ideas from concept to execution stage, in both print and digital advertising, on various platforms and mediums. In support of the Peacock Originals franchise group, the Art Director will also work within a larger team of creative and marketing professionals, delivering on all company goals and media initiatives. The ideal candidate must possess the ability to communicate clear design concepts that ensure brand consistency while also bringing new innovative designs concepts to life in ways that work across brand marketing, Product, Editorial, Growth Marketing, and Commerce, among others.
• Work closely with Creative Directors, Editorial Director, and Project Managers to help create marketing solutions that reflects the ''Peacock Originals'' visual sensibility.
• Keep up to date with Peacocks Originals brand guidelines and rules from across the entire Marketing organization to ensure all consumer-facing work maintains a consistent design voice and tone across every platform and touchpoint.
• Projects include: Print and Digital Key Art, OOH, outdoor, signage, promotional kits, digital banners, product graphics, show logos, email templates, social media graphics and presentation decks .
• Keep current of emerging design trends, with a particular focus on original content promotions within the streaming universe.
• Work with Originals Marketing teams on campaign creative design assets, messaging, and versioning, across multiple platforms and user states.
• Work with our Performance Marketing and Social Marketing teams to create demand, conversion, to drive customer acquisition and retention.
• Ensure a high-volume of design elements are finished, and delivered accurately, on-time while working with highly analytical data driven assignments.
• Ability to PIVOT and work with great agility in a fast paced and entrepreneurial marketing culture.
• Excellent photo illustration/comping skills.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Impeccable typographic skills.
• Working knowledge of digital/print production, photography, and photo-retouching.
• Knowledgeable and resourceful regarding photo and image editing/research.
• 8+ years of work experience; digital media and/or direct-to-consumer preferred entertainment,
• Full working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite software (from After Effects to Photoshop)
• Experience creating animations/storyboards for cinemagraphs and other dynamic media a
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g38qz4-3-238-136-36-42 in your application.