New York, NY
Peacock is the place to stream thousands of hours of hit movies and shows, exclusive originals, live sports, news, and pop culture. We're in need of courageous leaders and creative problem-solvers who work hard and want to be at the epicenter of content, tech, and entertainment. NBCUniversal's Peacock is growing, and we're looking for another smart, passionate, and collaborative person to join our team.
We value inclusivity in our content and our people, and believe that success is only possible when we represent the world around us. So, are you ready to join our flock?
Peacock, NBCUniversal's new video streaming service, seeks a motivated Art Director for its in-house creative marketing team. A visual problem solver and storyteller, the Art Director will be responsible for the conceptualization and design of a wide range of Peacock brand marketing campaigns. They will bring experience working in many different mediums in support of, Print and Digital Key Art, OOH, outdoor, signage, promotional kits, digital banners, product graphics, show logos, CRM email templates, social media graphics, and presentation decks. The Art Director is responsible for developing and overseeing all aspects of a job from concept through the mechanical stage.
• Work closely with Marketing and Creative operations teams on delivering creative design assets for original series, Library, Brand, and CRM campaigns.
• Keep current of emerging design trends, with a particular focus on original content promotions within the streaming universe.
• Ensure a high volume of design elements are finished and delivered accurately, on-time while working with highly analytical data-driven assignments.
• Work with our Performance Marketing and Social Marketing teams to create demand, conversion to drive customer acquisition and retention.
• 8+ years of work experience; digital media and/or direct-to-consumer entertainment,
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Impeccable typographic skills.
• Knowledgeable and resourceful regarding photo and image editing/research.
• Full working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite software – (from Dreamweaver to Photoshop)
• Adept at using web pages and applications, such as HTML and CSS.
• Strong knowledge of print production and photo retouching.
• Flash and basic HTML knowledge a plus.
• Ability to PIVOT and work with great agility in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial creative marketing culture.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3vk7q-3-237-48-165-42 in your application.