Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
The Analyst, Viewing Product Analytics will support the Senior Analyst and Associate Manager, Viewing Product Analytics in data exploration and insights of the Peacock viewing product. The Analyst will be a key member of the product analytics team and will apply their technical skillset to prepare data, maintain self-service, reporting initiatives, and provide insights through descriptive analytics.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Participate in viewing product stakeholder meetings
• Continuously monitor product KPIs, and surface trends and anomalies within the viewing product Continuously monitor product KPIs, and surface trends and anomalies within the viewing product using cohort, time-series, cluster or regression analysis
• Audit data collection parameters from clickstream data to ensure data fidelity
• Support the Associate Manager and Senior Analyst, Viewing Product Analytics in creating and maintaining dashboards in Adobe Analytics and Tableau
• Be a subject matter expert of the analytics dashboards, and attend office hours with product managers to follow-up on outstanding analytics inquiries
• Collaborate with the A/B testing and optimization team to validate experiment results
• 0-2 years of applied experience in a technical role with a focus on product or business intelligence analytics
• BA/BS in technical or quantitative discipline
• Coding skills for analytics and data analysis (Python, R, SQL, etc.)
• Experience analyzing data in digital analytics platforms (e.g. Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Mixpanel, etc.) a plus
• Experience performing analysis with large datasets, i.e. Amazon AWS, Snowflake, or Google Big Query a plus
• Flexible and adaptable
• Ability to deliver on multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
• Self-driven, confident, resourceful, and resilient
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0m288-3-236-51-151-42 in your application.