Sr. Analyst, Primary Research
New York, NY
Peacock is the place to stream thousands of hours of hit movies and shows, exclusive originals, live sports, news, and pop culture. We're in need of courageous leaders and creative problem-solvers who work hard and want to be at the epicenter of content, tech, and entertainment. NBCUniversal's Peacock is growing, and we're looking for another smart, passionate, and collaborative person to join our team.
We value inclusivity in our content and our people, and believe that success is only possible when we represent the world around us. So, are you ready to join our flock?
This role will be responsible for delivering analytics and data-centric support for the new streaming service, with an emphasis on Paid and Owned Media as well as Cross Channel attribution. The role will collaborate closely with their peers to provide insights into the most effective marketing channels, optimize media spend and provide insights to internal Marketing teams. The overarching objective is to champion the intelligent use of data and power the acquisition and growth of a high value user base for the streaming platform.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Analytics and Storytelling
• Analyze complex data sets to develop actionable insights that can drive differentiated marketing approaches at the user level
• Develop analyses and surface insights to drive new customer sign-ups and current customer engagements and retention, including KPI deep dives, marketing efficiency, behavioral clustering, content affinity analysis, customer value, customer journey analysis and post conversion performance
• Analyze campaign performance from different attribution perspectives and derive recommendations for spend optimization
• Synthesize analytics and statistical approaches into easy-to-consume storylines and indicated actions for executive audiences both visually and verbally
• Analyze the mix of KPIs and surface insights that will help attract more valuable customers
• Facilitate data democratization through design and delivery of data visualizations
• Become a member of a high performing, highly collaborative analytics team
• Collaborate with teammates to drive professional growth/skill development and enhance the quality of the work product
• Establish and cultivate a strong cross-functional working relationship
Analytic and Technical Competency:
• Understanding of marketing analytics for direct to consumer businesses (video streaming or subscription business experience a plus)
• Ability to perform deep dive analyses into marketing interactions, customer journeys, and conversion funnels
• Experience using statistical data modeling techniques
• BA/BS in marketing, statistics, mathematics, economics or other quantitative discipline.
• Experience with large data sets and analytical tools
• Knowledge of SQL and a scripting language (Python, R, etc.)
• Tableau, Domo, or equivalent report building experience
• Experience w/ Big Query / Google technology stack
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to deliver on multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
• Self-driven, resourceful, and resilient
• Ability to collaborate and work in partnership with different parts of the organization
• Strong curiosity and eager to learn
• Knowledge of Media Analytics platforms a plus
• Flexible and adaptable
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4yjp7-3-227-0-150-42 in your application.