The Peacock QA Analyst is responsible for reviewing and confirming the successful trafficking and launch of campaigns across the NBCU Portfolio. These campaigns include display, mobile and app media along with a heavy focus on in-stream video for short-form and full-episode ad products across NBC Universal's primetime properties.
This will also encompass all aspects of implementation and coordination with the trafficking team, sales, account managers, external clients, and vendors. This role will be accountable for premium sponsorships launching successfully as well as the continued adjustments made throughout the lifetime a campaign. This role will also be involved in monitoring all sites and platforms (desktop, mobile, apps, TV connected devices, etc…) supported to ensure ads are being delivered as intended.
• Provide quality assurance (QA) on all campaign launch/modifications across the NBCU Portfolio and providing critical troubleshooting on major campaign launches
• Assist in identifying areas of weakness across the operations team and help in preparing and training the Ad Operations Campaign Specialists on changes to process and reoccurring issues
• Provides technical support and troubleshooting in a timely and professional manner to internal and external customers across all performance related ad platforms and systems
• Work with external ad vendors to review and test tags for varying rich media creative types and executions
• Responsible for refining and managing NBCU's QA process to ensure the delivery of high-quality, error-free deliverables. This includes recording metrics across the team, tracking missing creatives for Sales, Inventory and Operations, as well as maintaining a fluid schedule of roadblocks and sponsorships across the network
• Responsible for monitoring all sites and devices to ensure ads are being delivered as intended.
• Assist with pulling and analyzing reporting to uncover potential errors/issues before they become revenue impacting.
• Work directly with the Manager, Digital Sales Operations QA and Sales Ops Management team to ensure that all details of sales operations are being upheld and that the Sales team is being properly supported
• Some on call support is required for after hours ad-related emergencies and coverage over tentpole events
• Experience with FreeWheel, Google Ad Manager ad serving technologies
• 2+ years' experience in an ad operations or trafficking role
• Ability to take initiative and troubleshoot video/system issues
• Digital video passion and knowledge
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Innovative thinker with acute awareness of managing competing initiatives
• Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written. Needs to have excellent analytical and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to work closely with cross-functional teams
• Ability to set and self-manage goals, deadlines and multiple assignments concurrently in a project based environment
• Familiarity with emerging video product landscape
• Ability to train and present to Ops and Sales organization
• Ability to thrive in a continuously changing environment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4jqz1-3-230-144-31-42 in your application.