Manager, Platform & Partnership Marketing
Team: Multiplatform Marketing & Content
The Manager, Platform & Partnership Marketing will work to increase the visibility of PBS/PBS programming and drive viewership across SVOD, OTT, On Demand and additional partner platforms.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Oversee digital and cable partner relationships to maximize promotional opportunities for PBS content.
• Onboard new partners and establish cadence for ongoing promotional support of content priorities.
• Lead partner calls, share PBS content priorities, discuss partner priorities, identify promotional opportunities and asset needs.
• Develop marketing strategies to increase awareness and viewership of PBS content on streaming video platforms.
• Lead quarterly calls with partners to share promotional priorities and discuss marketing opportunities.
• Build suite of assets and leverage PBS Brand and IP with likeminded partners to increase visibility in marketplace
• Field partner requests for assets, approvals, program details, and technical inquiries.
• Ensure the PBS brand is used correctly and consistently across partner platforms.
• Promotion planning (placement requests, asset coordination, approvals) and content updates
• Manage pre-roll promotion of content and marketing priorities on PBS-owned digital platforms.
Requirements for success:
• 6 to 8 years of experience in marketing, advertising, and promotions.
• College degree in Marketing, Communications, or Public Relations, or equivalent experience with consumer, brand, advertising, entertainment, digital platforms, and partnerships.
• Expertise in managing client and partner relationships and implementing multi-channel initiatives.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and execute digital strategies in the media and/or non-profit space.
• Experience in multiplatform marketing strategy, creative and brand management.
• Aptitude for leveraging audience insights and data to develop and optimize strategies and tactics.
• Passion for managing and mentoring staff and cross-functional project teams
• Customer service orientation and knowledge of PBS/stations or similar member organization.
• Ability to develop plans, capture and analyze data, summarize findings, and implement initiatives.
• Flexibility to prioritize and adapt requests and projects as priorities evolve and shift.
• Strong knowledge of the competitive marketplace and evolving digital landscape.
• Familiarity with paid media strategy and execution.
• Knowledge of creative development and production processes (digital, video, etc.).
• Excellent project management and organizations skills.
• Budget management and oversight.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong writing, verbal, and visual communication skills.
• Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively to various audiences.
• Creative thinker who is not afraid to take risks.
• Resourceful, self-directed, and flexible team player.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in teams and across functions and levels.
• Ability to work collaboratively and diplomatically with all levels of management.
• PBS familiarity, passion for television content, media, and digital innovation.
PBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer in accordance with the EEOC and the Commonwealth of Virginia
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6z478-35-170-64-36-42 in your application.