Overview & Responsibilities
The Paramount Ad Platform team is responsible for the platforms and systems which enable the combined digital ad sales business. The Technical Product Director, Data Products will lead all aspects of multiple platforms and products which are part of a comprehensive revenue and operational analytics offering. This initiative is a key enabler for one of our fastest growing businesses within Paramount and will play a key role in supporting our culture of using data to drive business decisions and power operations!
• Partner with business leads on defining a roadmap which is informed by business objectives and aligns with overall Ad Sales and Ad Platform strategy.
• Partner with data engineering and quality engineering teams to create production ready solutions at the highest quality levels, while following and helping to define standard methodologies sufficient for a scaled media business.
• Partner with project managers to lead delivery and communicate milestones, challenges and risks to partners.
• Contribute to the definition of a long-term strategic vision for the data products work stream. Define clear and concrete steps to take and areas to invest in to accelerate achieving this vision.
• Responsible for overall product quality, ensuring solutions are accurately supported, adhering to standards and appropriately tested and monitored.
• At least 5 years leading critical data products and or data driven technology solutions at an enterprise level.
• Familiarity working with teams who emphasize and implement software development standard methodologies and workflows such as continuous integration, continuous deployment, and test driven development.
• Deep expertise and technical competence across a broad array of data analytics technologies and workflows including analytics, BI solutions, data integrations, data lakes, data governance, relational data modeling. Should be able to read and understand complex SQL as well as have conversations with both engineers and analysts around crafting analytics solutions.
• Understanding of the ad sales ecosystem in order to efficiently handle a product development roadmap geared at supporting multiple stages of ad sales process including planning, forecasting, and billing.
• Superb communication skills sufficient to both deliver a clear and concise message to executive leadership as well as breaking down complex details with engineers and designers.
• Experience and familiarities with major cloud providers and their data offerings, i.e. AWS, Google Cloud.
• Demonstrable ability to lead multi-functional teams while empowering teams to do great work
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6xw59-3-238-24-209-42 in your application.