Do you have a knack for numbers and details?
We are looking for a new TE Analyst/Auditor & Card Admin to join our team!
We're looking for someone who is willing to help us with daily administration and management of the global card programs.
We also welcome applications from new graduates!
Your main tasks would include:
• Assist with daily administration and management of the global card programs which includes:
• daily card administration with cardholders and liaising with the Bank;
• managing cardholder information;
• monitoring and auditing card program; and
• performing monthly reconciliation of credit card statements paid to transaction detail submitted by employees into the global expense management system (Concur) and also auditing these expenses.
• Daily administration of the Concur expense-report system, troubleshooting functional/technical issues, enforcing Company policies and assisting in audits when they arise
• Monthly corporate card statement management (download, payment monitoring, preparation of monthly payment requests)
• Monthly reconciliation of payments against submitted -Monitoring and reconciliation of relevant accounting information in SAP
• Preparation of follow-up (aging) reports of late submitters, chasing of late expense submitters
• We're looking for someone who has:
• A bachelor's degree in Business or another quantitative discipline
• Excellent English language communication and writing skills
The Nice to Haves:
• Knowledge of SAP or other ERP systems desired
• Prior working experience with corporate card programs/travel and expense systems/processes
As part of our team, you'll be responsible for:
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong customer service skills and abilities
• Proven ability to be proactive and identify problems in a timely manner
• Ability to collaborate in a team environment, especially in a Global Shared Services organization
• Ability to multi-task and manage changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
We believe you will enjoy working with us because:
• Our recently launched private health insurance program can give you an opportunity to reach private clinics in many cases
• Our monthly cafeteria package includes OTP SZÉP card, car sharing option, nursury and home loan support
• All You Can Move sportpass registration is possible
• We work in hybrid mode with 2-3 days expected at the office/week
• We're enthusiastic about our job, and we want you to be, too!
• You can work in a multicultural environment with a great team
• You will get space to work independently, still with the support of senior leaders.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1nz8y-18-232-179-5-42 in your application.