Unleash your potential in a place you belong!
At Paramount Networks International (part of Paramount Global), we have an iconic portfolio of brands, like Paramount Pictures, MTV, Nickelodeon, Channel 5, Comedy Central and many more, reaching more than 3.8 billion subscribers in 180+ countries and territories, via more than 200 locally programmed and operated TV channels and more than 550 digital media and mobile TV properties, in 40 languages.
Come and join a culture where content, people and ideas merge. An exciting and open place where your talents can truly thrive and where our employees make it unique. You could be the next addition to our incredible team!
Is this the role for you?
The Systems & Reporting team sits within the International Music & Media Licensing team ('MML') and supports all music related systems and reporting. Under supervision of the Senior Director, BALA, this role will support the business in leading all MML systems & reporting initiatives.
What will you be doing?
• Lead international efforts in the ongoing development of music cue sheet and copyright related systems, representing international MML teams in regular system meetings and working closely with the US Music Strat team on global initiatives.
• Advise local BALA teams on reporting terms in all international Collecting Management Organisation ('CMO') deal negotiations, communicating directly with CMOs as necessary.
• Usage analysis to support CMO and global deal negotiations as required.
• Function as the liaison between software developers and MML/BALA, resolving any queries/issues arising in respect of music reporting delivered to CMOs locally
• Implementation of all new music reporting for CMOs, global publisher and production library clients.
• Maintain a channel list, ensuring that all international channels are appropriately licensed
• Meet regularly with key stakeholders: Pluto & P+ technical teams, MML teams, BALA, US Music Strat, internal cue sheet committee.
• Ensure all training materials are kept up to date and distributed accordingly.
• Advocate for policies, rules and standards that govern which data is collected in Viacom's asset management and reporting applications, and how it is stored, arranged, and integrated.
• Ad hoc research, analysis, and data migration projects.
• Supervise the Senior Coordinator, Reporting.
What are we looking for?
• Ability to use initiative and work independently and proactively and manage your own workload, as well as working in a team.
• Must be able to communicate effectively and persuasively with stakeholders at all levels across multiple departments.
• Excellent organisational skills and time management with experience meeting pressing deadlines.
• Confident analysing data from multiple sources.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Experience in an analyst position or similar.
• Experience in the music and/or TV industry in a business affairs, rights & clearances, royalties, or licensing capacity.
• Working knowledge of CMOs.
• Experience with cue sheet systems desirable.
• Experience working with software developers and software systems (e.g. Jira) desirable.
• Advanced Excel, including advanced formulas and pivot tables.
• Proficiency with SQL and the full Office Suite.
• UAT experience desirable
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
If you have any difficulties in applying or require access needs arising from a mobility or any other impairment please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0207 555 1234. We can then ensure your experience and visit is as smooth and enjoyable as possible.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7wv19-34-232-62-64-42 in your application.