As a Franchise Campaign Manager, you will help lead all aspects of the planning and execution of fan engagement programs and marketing campaigns for the Star Trek franchise. You will be an embedded member of the Star Trek Franchise team while being part of the centralized CBS Marketing Campaign Management team. You will collaborate with internal and external partners along with out-of-house agencies to help develop and implement franchise plans and programs on time and on budget. This role requires someone who thrives on creativity, organization, communication, collaboration and problem solving.
Come join our growing team!
• Lead production and delivery of all components of campaigns and programs, including activations, partnerships, media plans, and assets (A/V, digital, social, print, experiential and OOH) for the franchise – including supporting activities across all franchise touch-points including broadcast, streaming, games, consumer products, publishing, events and other experiential activations
• Handle all operational aspects of the campaign or program including workflow, timelines, asset development and budget tracking
• Build schedules, determine resources, estimate time, track costs and project completion requirements
• Work with your Brand lead to set clear attainable objectives, build and gather requirements, and lead the constraints, including budget, timeline, scope, quality, and efficiency of the campaign
• Ensure all projects are prioritized and ladder up to larger franchise goals
• Anticipate and effectively mitigate problems; and communicate to customers about updates on progress, delays or issues and budget implications
• Work collaboratively and proactively with various internal teams, maintaining excellent collaborations across Paramount Global, including Content Brand Strategy, Creative, Affiliate Marketing, Social Media, Media Planning, Technology/Operations, Post-production, PR, Development, CBS Interactive, CBS Studios, and more
• Help lead business relationships with external creative agencies
• Ensure accuracy and timely delivery of campaigns
• Leverage dashboards and documentation to report on timelines and project status
• Prepare information and presentations for senior leadership updates
• Identify efficiencies across the Marketing team and broader organization
• Troubleshoot situations and deal with any situations that may arise
• Help evolve the CBS brand and department culture by taking calculated creative risks, encouraging new and innovative ideas, and helping produce groundbreaking creative for marketing campaigns
• Minimum 5+ years in entertainment, project management, creative services, or entertainment marketing
• Brand or project management experience at an entertainment company or advertising/promotion agency is preferred
• Detail oriented with strong project management skills
• Ability to prioritize in a complex, fast-paced environment
• Highly data-driven, possessing strong ability to gather and apply insights to frame recommendations and results into concise and concrete plans/reports
• Understanding of traditional and digital entertainment marketing, including but not limited to on-air, display, print, OOH, social, performance and digital media channels
• Experience driving production and delivery of a high volume of creative marketing assets, on time and on budget
• Possess strong decision-making skills and can operate with significant autonomy and discretion
• An excellent listener and communicator with a high EQ
• Standout colleague who is able to form relationships quickly with internal and external partners with a wide range of personality types
• Comfortable in a test-and-learn environment
• Ability to influence direction on a wide range of department issues
• Focused and striven to excellence at the accomplishment of all tasks
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d82o5q-44-197-230-180-42 in your application.