Sr. Revenue Cycle Analyst (Temporary / Maternity Cover)
Founded in 1912, Paramount Pictures works with talented filmmakers to produce and distribute entertainment around the world. The film studio's iconic logo has opened some of the most successful and beloved films in cinematic history, including timeless classics such as The Godfather, Chinatown, Forrest Gump and Titanic; and blockbuster franchises such as Star Trek, Transformers, Mission: Impossible and Sonic the Hedgehog. Recent, innovative, break-out films such as The Wolf of Wall Street, Arrival, Rocketman, and A Quiet Place have added to Paramount's film legacy. With a beautiful 65-acre lot in the heart of Hollywood, a worldwide network of offices and a culture of engagement, Paramount Pictures' passionate employees ensure the studio continues to deliver creativity and innovation to a dynamic industry. Paramount Pictures controls a collection of some of the most powerful brands in filmed entertainment, including Paramount Pictures, Paramount Animation, and Paramount Players. PPC operations also include Paramount Home Entertainment, Paramount Pictures International, Paramount Licensing Inc., and Paramount Studio Group. Paramount Pictures is a subsidiary of Paramount, which connects with billions of people worldwide through its global brands including MTV, CBS, Paramount Network, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, BET and streaming service Paramount+.
We are looking for a Sr. Revenue Cycle Analyst (temporary/maternity cover) who will be responsible for (and assisting with) various day to day activities within the Revenue Cycle team of Viacom International Hungary (Paramount Pictures division).
This exciting role is temporary.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
The Revenue Cycle Analyst will be responsible for the following:
• Customer collections. Contact customers daily via email and telephone
• Research and coordinate resolution of customer questions
• Upload invoices into client-based systems
• Attend and participate in several meetings (conference calls and in-person) with personnel
• Closely work with Revenue Cycle Manager for regular reporting
• Provide comments within various reporting spreadsheets for assigned customers
• Prepare monthly cash forecast for all accounts assigned
• Assist with weekly and monthly reporting files for the group
• Report cash actuals on a daily basis
• Weekly cash calls with Los Angeles, Budapest & Amsterdam based staff
• Assist the Budapest accounting team with re-issuing invoices in local billing system;
• Assist staff with customer correspondences for International Theatrical clients;
• Prepare ad-hoc requests as needed from supervisor and other Revenue Cycle Senior Management;
• If needed, assist in providing daily cash logs
• Demonstrate and practice a high degree of professional integrity and ethical responsibility in all business activities
• Perform month-end closing activities
• College Degree or equivalent
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• Prior collections or cash application experience is preferred but not required
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work closely with people at all levels of the organization
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to multi-task and manage changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Experience in the Entertainment and Media industry is preferred but not required
• Prior SAP experience is preferred but not required
• Intellectual curiosity and professional commitment to excellence
• Attention to detail and ability to analyze complex datail
• The work will primarily be office-based. This position will also require flexible work hours.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5mwo1-18-232-179-5-42 in your application.