Overview & Responsibilities
The Paramount Technology department supports our global content company through the delivery of a high-quality viewing experience, system infrastructure support, and by crafting innovative ways for our employees to collaborate. If you are interested in a strategy that has growth, transformation, and ongoing innovation where you can help ''reinvent the broadcasting wheel'', then we have a role for you!
We at Paramount are hiring a Sr. Product Manager, Ad Platform Data Products to support a range of data tech that powers our digital advertising business!
This role will take ownership of a portfolio of data products and services geared at informing and enabling the strategy for the digital advertising here at Paramount. The right candidate will have deep expertise in big data and semi-structured data, while using statistics/data science techniques to derive insights and automation. With a focus on improving monetization yield at scale, the Sr. Product Manager will drive data product development at each stage of the product life cycle, including inventing new products based on combining multiple disparate data sources.
• A minimum of 5 years in a data product management role, preferably in a digital advertising or digital media context working on scaled complex data driven platforms, systems, or APIs.
• Proficiency in working with big data and semi-structured data to mine insights and build statistical analysis, including familiarity with common frameworks like Spark, and data science concepts such as unsupervised learning and anomaly detection.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to break down complex topics or systems and explain them to a diverse audience, technical and non-technical.
• Domain expertise and digital advertising technology/standards, including programmatic video standards, such as openRTB. Efficiency in working towards optimizing a programmatic advertising business.
• Familiarity with an Agile development environment working on APIs or services with intimate knowledge of software development systems and paradigms, including continuous integration/test and behavioral driven development.
• Knowledge of and exposure to Ad Tech systems, including Freewheel and Google Publisher ad servers, as well as ad exchanges and DSPs.
• Exposure to Python scripts, including making/using common data processing or machine learning APIs, such as Pandas, NumPy, Spark, TensorFlow, etc.
• Ability to read and write SQL, including joining multiple disparate datasets together to generate new insights.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g62jzn-35-168-110-128-42 in your application.