Paramount Networks International, is comprised of many of the world's most popular multimedia entertainment brands, including MTV, MTV LIVE HD, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr., Comedy Central, Paramount Channel, BET and more. Paramount brands reach more than 3.8 billion cumulative subscribers in 180+ countries and territories via more than 200 locally programmed and operated TV channels and more than 550 digital media and mobile TV properties, in 40 languages.
We're looking for a Senior Manager to join the Affiliate Finance Team.
As Senior Manager of Affiliate Finance you will collaborate with financial and business colleagues to evaluate, budget and manage the financial discipline for a large segment of the Affiliate business. You will also collaborate with the Affiliate Team through the provision of P&L analysis and financial insights to drive business results. In addition, you will also be key point of contact for Senior Cluster Finance and Commercial Leaders, partnering on Affiliate Finance and also Content Licensing and Streaming Affiliate Finance.
We are looking for someone who has experience in managing a team that is focused on maximizing financial performance by understanding customer needs, driving cost efficiencies, optimizing processes, developing innovative solutions and identifying opportunities for growth.
We're looking for someone who has:
• Advanced written and verbal English language skills
• A bachelor's degree required, with a focus in Accounting, Finance, or related area a plus
• CPA, CIMA or equivalent designation a plus
• 6+ years of FP&A and/or accounting experience needed of which 2+ years of affiliate revenues experience a plus
As a Senior Manager, you'll have the opportunity to:
• Provide support and guidance to internal stakeholders
• Help ensure high quality financial reporting and analysis of media and technology industry data
• Assist in the development of strategic plans and execution of projects by gathering, analyzing, interpreting and summarizing information from multiple sources
• Work with other finance analysts, senior management and external auditors to develop meaningful conclusions about business performance, capital structure, valuation issues and risk management strategies
We believe you will enjoy working with us because:
• Our recently launched private health insurance program can give you an opportunity to reach private clinics in many cases
• Our monthly cafeteria package includes OTP SZÉP card, car sharing option, nursury and home loan support
• We work in hybrid mode with 2-3 days expected at the office/week
• We're enthusiastic about our job, and we want you to be, too!
• You can work in a multicultural environment with a great team
• You will get space to work independently, still with the support of senior leaders.
• All You Can Move sportpass registration is possible
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r101p0-44-201-68-86-42 in your application.