Paramount Networks International, is comprised of many of the world's most popular multimedia entertainment brands, including MTV, MTV LIVE HD, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr., Comedy Central, Paramount Channel, BET and more. Paramount brands reach more than 3.8 billion cumulative subscribers in 180+ countries and territories via more than 200 locally programmed and operated TV channels and more than 550 digital media and mobile TV properties, in 40 languages.
We are looking for a Manager to join the ViacomCBS Networks International (VCNI) Affiliate Finance Team. This is a meaningful fixed term role for our organization with a wide range of responsibilities. As Senior Manager of Affiliate Finance you will collaborate with financial and business colleagues to evaluate, budget and manage the financial discipline for a large segment of VCNI's Affiliate business. You will also collaborate with the Affiliate Team through the provision of P&L analysis and financial insights to drive business results. In addition, you will also be key point of contact for Senior Cluster Finance and Commercial Leaders, partnering on Affiliate Finance and also Content Licensing and Streaming Affiliate Finance.
• Assist with the preparation of the Long Range Plan, Annual Operating Plan, Quarterly Outlook and Monthly Financial Reviews for Affiliate in collaboration with business partners and Finance colleagues aligned with the Company's fiscal calendar.
• Establish efficient and effective financial operations; processing Affiliate costs and revenue, budgets, estimates per channel. Reporting variances and cause of change to business partners and leaders.
• Analyse revenue trends and partner with management as to any risks or opportunities vs forecasted revenues, providing business performance insights
• Support management in the appraisal of new commercial initiatives that arise.
• Build relationships and partner on decision support for strategic opportunity identification
• Build world-class financial and operating processes
• Plan for productivity and pursue effectiveness and efficiency
• Provide and respond to various ad hoc analysis, reports and information requests.
• Advanced written and verbal English language skills
• Bachelor's degree required, with a focus in Accounting, Finance, or related area a plus
• CPA, CIMA or equivalent designation a plus
• 6+ years of FP&A and/or accounting experience needed of which 2+ years of affiliate revenues experience a plus
• Knowledge of US GAAP, IFRS or equivalent financial and accounting principles
• Highly analytical, able to synthesize data and provide insightful narratives
• Strong project management, organizational skills, attention to detail and work ethic
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to convey information to a variety of internal audiences
• Proactive self-starter, phenomenal teammate, ability to learn quickly, be flexible and adapt to changing industry and organizational landscape
• Strong customer service mindset willing to go the extra mile to help stakeholders achieve their priorities
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel; Experience with SAP and/or Longview are a plus
• Interest in and passion for media and technology
We believe you will enjoy working with us because:
• we have access to several well-being support tools like Headspace, Employee Assistance Program, Ginger, Thrive and more
• our recently launched private health insurance program can give you an opportunity to reach private clinics in many cases
• our monthly cafeteria package includes OTP SZÉP card, car sharing option, nursery and home loan support
• All You Can Move sportpass registration is possible
• we have the possibility to join Employee Resource Groups and social communities as we are a highly inclusive multinational and multicultural entertainment company in an exciting and dynamic sector
• we have an award-winning office with a unique and supportive working environment (we are working in hybrid mode with 2-3 days expected in the office/week)
• we have several optional self-development possibilities and platforms (e.g. global internal learning platform with several trainings to new joiners, people managers and for us all, Linkedin Learning, etc.)
• we have complex tasks with real added value, get support from the senior leaders but also get space to work independently and also for teamwork
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d526wz-35-172-223-251-42 in your application.