Overview and Summary:
Paramount Global Tech is hiring a Senior Director of Production Integration within the Global Production Technology division. This division collaborates with Production operations and technology teams throughout Paramount Global.
This position is responsible for ensuring efficient and effective partnership between the Production Technology team and Production Operations teams as they collaborate on shared workstream objectives. The position will be responsible for overall management of a diverse and broad set of workstreams across production technology, will develop schedules and implementation plans to facilitate and drive development and integration. This person ensures accuracy of documentation and cross divisional procedures for successful deployment of shown technology!
• Liaise with Steering committees, Senior Executives, VPs, Directors, program sponsors and strategic partners
• Ensure program delivery is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of Paramount's strategic objectives
• Communicate status reporting to leadership (program achievements, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues).
• Establish frameworks and design for various production technology workstreams.
• Handle the day-to-day workstream activities and resources in collaboration with the Production Operations and Production technology teams.
• Drive conclusion of innovation workstreams
• Successful transition of approved innovation workstreams into operations
• Generate easily digestible presentations, guides, and manuals for new technology
• Collaboration across operational and technical teams
• 8+ years of demonstrated experience handling a portfolio of complex initiatives that spans multiple lines of business.
• 8+ years of strong Program Delivery experience.
• Possess strong leadership, subtle and motivational skills including the ability to lead up, across, and down multiple business and technology organizations.
• Shown ability to lead all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the established strategic objectives.
• Shown success in establishing form around complex wide-ranging initiatives, across multiple teams.
• Shown ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating partnership, innovation and excellence.
• Build and be an excellent partner by engaging business leaders to establish credibility, balance problems, build consensus and achieve objectives.
• Excellent leadership, communication (written, verbal, and presentation) and interpersonal experience.
• Self-motivated, analytic, with the ability to adapt to change and valid demands.
• Efficiently deployed highly technical technology with non-technical users
• Background in creative and content creation technology including Production office, Production, VFX, and Post-production.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g46my1-44-192-65-228-42 in your application.