Role Overview & Responsibilities
The Sponsorship Operations team is looking for a Sponsorship Traffic Lead to join their group! You will work with the Velocity, Sales, NOC, Brand Partnerships, Media Planning, and Production teams to execute all sponsorship elements. As well as create, implement, and maintain all billboard and custom element codes in the commercial library database. This role is fully remote and will report to the Sponsorship Operations Manager!
• Solicit billboard materials and VO copy from sales and deliver as weekly memo for Production
• Ensure all billboards and custom elements are delivered on time according to the schedule
• Track that all sponsorship elements are booked accordingly and follow through to ensure that they are scheduled on the logs as planned
• Place all tagged tune-in billboards and adjacencies on the logs and coordinate times with Media Planning
• Coordinate with P&I and sales teams to schedule commercial spots in weekly premieres
• Work with Production and Velocity to verify that co-branded/internal creatives will be delivered in a timely manner and adjust schedules if required
• Coordinate break structure and production formats for tent poles and live events as it pertains to in-show billboards, custom integration, talent tie-ins, etc
• Ensure spot delivery is met for tent poles/live events while coordinating changes to the schedule on the fly in accordance with the NOC and Marketing teams
• Point of contact for live events and tent poles for the NOC, Production, BPSS, Media Planning, Sales, and Velocity teams (in accordance with Director)
• Schedule, facilitate, and input copy commercial spots in high profile events including program premieres and award shows across VMN
• 1 – 2 years of Ad Ops experience
• Associate or Bachelor's degree
• PC Savvy: Expertise in PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
• Flawless attention to detail
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with Wide Orbit or similar operating systems
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2qmym-44-192-65-228-42 in your application.