Paramount+ Canada is going through a period of rapid growth. Our Canadian marketing team is looking for an experienced Social Media Manager (organic social) to play a key role in engaging and growing the Paramount+ Canada community. Ideally, you are someone who possesses a deep understanding of the existing social media landscape and emerging channels and are skilled at driving the creation of engaging and high-performance content. In this role, you will work closely with our Central and local Marketing, Creative and PR teams to execute our organic social strategy. Additionally, you are a self-starter, passionate about social media marketing and you have experience working in a fast-paced environment. This role reports directly to the Senior Director of User Acquisition, Engagement, and Growth.
In this role, you will:
• Collaborate closely with the Central team and local Marketing, Creative and PR departments to develop innovative social creative and enforce standard methodologies
• Develop the social calendar, social content, programming strategies, and stunts
• Build relationships with influencers/creators for Paramount+ campaigns
• Lead community management across social channels and brainstorm ways to encourage social conversation
• Track & analyze the performance and results of campaigns and initiatives, build social recap reports, and present key takeaways to executives and partners
• 4+ years of experience producing custom organic social content and managing brand social accounts, preferably in entertainment.
• Excellent copywriting skills (knowledge of SEO is an asset)
• Proven track-record of planning and managing media campaigns and clearly communicating progress and results
• Exceptional understanding of relevant marketing channels including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, YouTube and Snapchat
• Ability to derive insights from media campaigns and clearly articulate learning
• Demonstrated experience using data and KPI metrics to monitor and measure performance, measure effectiveness and plan ongoing improvements to campaigns
• Strong understanding of audience segmentation, targeting and optimization
• Ability and flexibility to adapt to changes in schedules and delivery
• Excellent proficiency in verbal and written communication in English (French is a plus)
• Deep understanding of publishing on various social platforms and nuances of the end-user experience on each
• Meticulous and a stickler for grammar
• The ability to see the broader picture of social as it relates to the streaming landscape
• Hardworking and knowledgeable about television and pop culture
• Great interpersonal skills and ability to speak to all levels of management
• Ability to leverage social and site data to develop content quickly against social trends
• The ability to provide samples of prior work
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0eqke-3-238-24-209-42 in your application.