Senior Privacy Analyst (Remote)
Overview & Responsibilities
This is a remote opportunity!
The Senior Privacy Analyst is responsible for assisting with the operational day-to-day management of the Paramount Privacy Program. Within the program, this position supports the Privacy Rights (Data Subject Rights) team's mission in identifying privacy risks across the company. You'll work with various business functions to learn how they bring value using personal information and act as an advisor to educate teams on privacy risks. You'll also be part of a team responsible for a wide range of multi-functional privacy and data protection projects. You'll be working in close collaboration with teams throughout the company and will help us to build and support scalable tools and processes to keep the data of the people that use our services safe.
• Lead day-to-day privacy rights requests operations and coordinate weekly check in to discuss unique requests
• Collaborate with Privacy Rights Director to expand system integrations, evolve data subject rights processes and technologies to create efficiencies throughout the Privacy Rights operations.
• Work with Legal, Product, Engineering, and various collaborators to scope, prioritize and coordinate development efforts
• Solve integration issues and assist in removing impediments for the team
• Work on projects related to ongoing compliance with data protection and privacy laws, advertising industries and related requirements.
• Supply to the team's effort to monitor data privacy laws and regulations.
• Prepare and maintain documentation related to privacy compliance.
• Assist with the development of awareness and training materials for organizational education.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Experience leading day-to-day operations independently.
• You've built or matured processes and technologies to evolve with business needs.
• You have experience preparing and managing project plans, documentation, resource management, and preliminary QA for projects/programs
• 3+ year of demonstrated experience in a fast-paced, fast paced, technical environment.
• Possess technical capability to communicate effectively across technology professionals.
• A practical ability to coordinate multi-functional teams toward task completion.
• Familiarity with current data privacy laws
• Knowledge of data related initiatives such as ingestion, report and dashboard creation, analytics and site tracking implementation
• Knowledge of the online advertising ecosystem including programmatic technologies and platforms.
• Highly organized, diligent and good at multitasking
• Passion for problem-solving and the ability to find solutions to new questions
• Experience with Privacy technologies such as OneTrust.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq9049-44-192-94-86-42 in your application.