Senior Manager IT Audit
New York, NY
Overview and Responsibilities:
The Senior Manager of Technology Sourcing will be a key leader in driving global sourcing activities and initiatives across the Broadcast and Production Technology categories of Paramount Tech. This candidate will have sole responsibility for managing the Broadcast and Production Technology workstream as well as some strategic responsibilities across traditional technology categories.
We are looking for a candidate who will be responsible for:
• Developing category strategies passionate about driving commonality across the Broadcast and Production Technology environments
• Crafting an annual category plan that will estimate annual savings and operational efficiencies which can be used as a basis for the Technology Sourcing Annual Operating plan
• Directing the negotiation of enterprise wide, global agreements that fully use the total economy of scale of Paramount Global Tech
• Building and maintaining strong partnerships with Tech stakeholders, internal business partners, and key strategic Paramount Global suppliers.
• Establishing regular cadence with key partners to review and prioritize Tech Sourcing project pipeline using established dashboarding tools
• Working with partners on driving six step Sourcing process as per Paramount Global Sourcing policy
• Frequently reporting project status to the Technology Sourcing Senior Leadership team and key partners
• Applying innovation and various Sourcing levers to increase savings and operational efficiency
• Developing workflow process that can be demonstrated across the entire Tech Sourcing team
• Working closely with International peers to ensure global agreements are negotiated and carried out according to regional requirements
• Mentoring junior members of team on designated projects within the Broadcast and Production Tech category
• Strong experience in developing, implementing, and monitoring Tech category management strategies
• A proven track record of strong negotiation skills that improve measurable cost reduction and efficiency improvements
• Proven success in building strong partnerships with internal collaborators, internal business partners and external suppliers
• Ability to drive all facets of large-scale Technology projects throughout project lifecycle
• Knowledge of multiple technology platforms
• Understanding of both the Broadcast and Production Technology space and its key suppliers
• Phenomenally strong analytical skills
• Excellent written and communication skills; MS Excel proficient; MS PowerPoint, MS Word, PowerBi proficient
• Strong experience with Ariba eSourcing preferred
• Ability to work independently as well as lead and participate in cross functional teams
• Ability to collaborate in a team environment
• Excellent documentation and requirements analysis
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqbv41-3-238-204-167-42 in your application.
ViacomCBS delivers premium content to audiences across traditional and emerging platforms worldwide. Through television, streaming and digital content, studio production, publishing, live events, merchandise and more, we connect with billions of people.