On this team, we value diversity of thought, and we believe your hobbies and unique viewpoints are just as important as your previous work experience. We view the world not only from our desks, but also via immersive experiences that inspire us, keep us at the forefront of the ever-changing cultural landscape, and, with any luck, make us better researchers and strategists.
Reporting to the VP of the Audience Impact & Intelligence team and sitting withing the Marketing and Operations team the Senior Manager will play a crucial role in the transformation of the department by implementing people and operation management processes inclusive of communications, budgeting, and vendor management initiatives. Within the first year, you will support and deliver on meaningful projects designed to build a people-first culture and elevate the employee experience. Projects will include developing a learning and development program, building a talent recognition program, leading our budget operations and supporting vendor and partner initiatives that help us achieve the department transformation.
None of your days will be the same, and projects and team needs are always changing. The ideal candidate will need to get going quickly and possess a deep desire for organization, setting up new processes, and bringing new ideas to the table. Our operation is like a small start-up within a larger corporate entity, so being a quick learner will count for a lot. Being someone who is resistant to change will not. Sound like you? Good. Let's read on!
• Supporting the VP in editorializing communication strategies and tactics.
• Setting organizational formation on the hiring and onboarding process to ensure that our employees feel supported and empowered in their roles.
• Lead project handling the departments learning development program, cultivating community among our department teams and leading team culture-related events (virtual and eventually in-person).
• Developing ad hoc presentation materials including capabilities decks, organizational updates, case studies, strategy documents, etc.
• Serving as point of contact for the team for analytic issues and support for any team operational and communication initiatives.
• Sole ownership and authorship of the internal weekly department newsletter via constant coordination with internal collaborators.
• Integrating and prioritizing document storage and tool stack solutions and promoting usage adoption internally.
• 3+ years of applicable experience in a Marketing and/or administrative support role
• Bachelor's Degree
• Ability to balance multiple priorities and an approach that is flexible, resourceful and agile to adapt to shifting organizational needs
• People and team-oriented mind-set and a curiosity about cultivating a culture of collaboration and sharing
• Meticulous with strong organizational and prioritization skills who can work well under-pressure
• Ability to efficiently handle and resolve challenges constructively
• Passion for being a people connector and willingness to take chances to test and learn
• Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
• A hard worker in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint/Keynote, Excel, and Outlook and G-Suite
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxqeko-44-192-65-228-42 in your application.