Workplace Food & Beverage Program Manager
Los Angeles, CA
Founded in 1912, Paramount Pictures works with talented filmmakers to produce and distribute entertainment around the world. The film studio's iconic logo has opened some of the most successful and beloved films in cinematic history, including timeless classics such as The Godfather, Chinatown, Forrest Gump and Titanic; and blockbuster franchises such as Star Trek, Transformers, Mission: Impossible and Sonic the Hedgehog. Recent, innovative, break-out films such as The Wolf of Wall Street, Arrival, Rocketman, and A Quiet Place have added to Paramount's film legacy. With a beautiful 65-acre lot in the heart of Hollywood, a worldwide network of offices and a culture of engagement, Paramount Pictures' passionate employees ensure the studio continues to deliver creativity and innovation to a dynamic industry. Paramount Pictures controls a collection of some of the most powerful brands in filmed entertainment, including Paramount Pictures, Paramount Animation, and Paramount Players. PPC operations also include Paramount Home Entertainment, Paramount Pictures International, Paramount Licensing Inc., and Paramount Studio Group. Paramount Pictures is a subsidiary of Paramount, which connects with billions of people worldwide through its global brands including MTV, CBS, Paramount Network, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, BET and streaming service Paramount+.
Overview & Responsibilities:
The GSOC or Global Security Operations Center is Paramount's global corporate safety and security communications center. It is responsible to the tracking, protection and duty of care for all Paramount Global's assets and people worldwide. From life safety events like hurricanes and wildfires to earthquakes, protests, terrorism events and social media threat tracking, the GSOC provides 24/7 peace of mind communications to employees, productions and senior leaders. This position is Paramount Global's Key Subject Matter Expert responsible for ensuring the continual and effective operation of the Paramount Global Security Operations Center. Fundamental requirements include creating, preparing and in-depth knowledge of policies and procedures that allow the GSOC to assess and respond to any threat that can affect Paramount's worldwide physical assets, operations, productions and employees.
Does this sound like the role for you? Join us! This is a Paramount lot, Hollywood based position staffed within our GSOC.
Day-to-day responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Directly manage the current team of contracted operations analysts positioned in the GSOC.
• Develops and formulates GSOC policy and crisis planning.
• Takes the lead role in the GSOC during crisis situations (domestic or international) to ensure the GSOC supports and communicates in an effective and efficient manner.
• Is on call and hands on during major events, weather, emergency or crisis situations. This may require night/weekend work depending upon the situation.
• Manages and maintains geopolitical threat tracking for all corporate assets.
• Oversee GSOC planning, tracking and staffing for all major worldwide special events.
• Is knowledgeable about OSINT search and investigations.
• Represents Paramount Global as the key interface with all GSOC support, requests and software.
• Directs all information gathering procedures and staffing that allows for the collecting, analyzing and preparing all information that may pose a threat to Paramount's interest worldwide.
• Works directly with GSOC systems support to develop and maintain software used by the GSOC.
• Works closely with Global Risk and Intel teams to provide seamless communications to any asset requesting or needing assistance.
• Establishes the staffing, training and functioning protocols required to ensure effective GSOC response actions.
• Directs the implementation and delivery of all GSOC procedural manuals.
• Directs the creation and implementation of all incident response workflows and business rules contained in the GSOC Physical Security Information Management (PSIM) are effective and tested.
• Responsible for Duty of Care and directs the response to various global incident alerts/threats, quickly assesses conditions and situations based on system information; make notification decisions based on in-house incident response workflows, activate and coordinate emergency response procedures, and maintain situational information and status of incident response actions.
• 8+ years' experience with security or GSOC operations
• Experience writing technical business policies, procedures and reports is required
• Proficient knowledge of security systems used to run and manage a GSOC
• Experience managing an elite group of analysts and meet performance goals
• Must be available 24/7 in case of major emergency
• Bachelor's degree in International Security, Political Science, Emergency Management, or related subject area
• Broad knowledge of Security Operation Center policies and procedures.
• Have excellent proofreading and editing skills with strong attention to detail.
• Proficiency in MS Office, including Word and Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and other related applications.
• Have high-level organizational and planning skills so that workflow is managed efficiently and accurately; must be able to set priorities, take initiative and exercise sound independent judgment.
• Be comfortable working under pressure and tight deadlines.
• Be capable of working independently without extensive direction or oversight.
• Be a creative, strategic problem solver dedicated to quality service.
• Possess excellent oral and written skills, and an ability to effectively communicate ideas in a clear, concise, and professional manner.
Hiring Salary Range: $120,000.00 - 125,000.00.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement. This position is bonus eligible.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy9vy0-3-239-117-1-42 in your application.