CP&E is the commercialization unit of Paramount that brings our Company's stories and characters to life through innovative and engaging physical products and experiences across more than 50 categories, from toys and apparel to books and console games, as well as live experiences. The organization is home to best-in-class teams of licensing and retail experts, artists, storytellers, and technologists who inspire inspirations around the world.
Overview and Responsibilities
CP&E Finance is a highly visible distributed team responsible for the identification, analysis, and development of pivotal initiatives to drive the long-term profitability and growth of CP&E's businesses worldwide. Join our Global Licensing Finance team as a Sr. Financial Analyst, Location-Based Experiences! You will play a substantial role in supporting the Sr. Director, LBE and will be responsible for providing finance business decision support to Paramount's Resorts, Theme Parks, Hotels, Events, Touring and Experiences. As part of this team, your principal responsibilities include supporting the global LBE Finance Team, as well as being the right-hand to the Sr. Director, LBE in all day-to-day business activities. This is a wonderful opportunity to be a part of a leading media/entertainment company!
• Support the monthly, quarterly, and annual forecasting process with a focus on accuracy and variance analysis
• Assist Sr. Director and team with the annual budget and monthly forecast process, as well as preparation of presentation packages to senior management.
• Assist the Sr. Director in preparation of the Licensee forecasting process, including contract clean-up, and maintaining, updating, and reconciling monthly actuals
• Partner with the CP Insights team to lead annual research expenses, both contractual and ad hoc
• Lead the monthly close process for all LBE expenses - including travel and entertainment, freelance and all other G&A expenses - ensuring all incurred expenses have been actualized, or accrued in the proper month
• Proactively investigate and communicate risks and opportunities to the LBE and broader finance team. Prepare and present analyses, formal presentations, and other information to the team, as needed
• Support all financial planning and strategy efforts across the team by providing ad hoc analysis, as needed
• Work closely with Sr. Director to partner with business and controllership teams on revenue & expense recognition & balance sheet R&Os
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or related area preferred
• 3+ years of financial planning, analysis, and modeling experience preferred
• Strong Microsoft Excel + PowerPoint skills required
• Deep understanding of financial accounting & financial statement analysis
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, across all areas of the business
• Ability to solve problems/be inquisitive, coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines
• Actively supports a diverse and inclusive working environment
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic, and matrixed environment with challenging priorities
• Must be highly organized, analytical, and diligent
• Takes ownership of a process to drive results
• Licensing or LBE experience preferred but not required
• Experience with large enterprise financial applications like SAP, Hyperion, and Longview
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4zenv-3-235-65-220-42 in your application.