Paramount Network is a premium entertainment destination that pushes the limits of storytelling with bold original scripted and non-scripted series. Inspired by over a century of cinema, Paramount Network is where today's brightest stars bring the experience of the big screen to every screen with stories that are immersive, inclusive, and deeply personal. A subsidiary of Paramount Global, Paramount Network has a global reach of 234 million households across 117 countries.
The Financial Reporting Expert is part of the International Reportig team and responsible to deliver timely and high quality financial reporting to the Headquarters and other internal stakeholders across the globe. The role reports to the Senior Manager, International Reporting and requires business partnering with local Finance Directors, Hub Controllers and other GBS functions (RTR, FP&A, OTC, PTP).
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ensure that assigned International reporting activities to ensure all deliverables are performed on time
• Prepare, review and consolidate reporting deliverables (Balance Sheet, P&L analysis and commentaries, Risks & Opportunities and any related reporting)
• Contribute to the preparation of the quarterly clearance review package
• Support the preparation of Hub based financial management package for CFOs & FDs
• Contribute to the facilitation of the quarterly Hub Package calls
• Accounts Receivable reporting items follow up – involvement in monthly Bad Debt call
• Ensure that all relevant key controls are in place and functioning properly in accordance with internal policies and procedures and Sarbanes Oxley rules and regulations.
• Assist with ad hoc Paramount and internal management requests
• BSC/ MSC degree in Accounting/ Finance
• 5+ years of relevant Accounting/ Finance experience gained at corporate sector, shared services, or as external auditor
• English (B2/C1), excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
• Well organized with strength in prioritizing
• Flexible attitude to achieve results
• Qualified Accountant or equivalent (ACCA, CIMA, CPA)
• Experience working with a general ledger (SAP) and financial reporting systems
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4zpzz-3-238-204-167-42 in your application.