Paramount Streaming is seeking an informative leader and excellent communicator to drive forward global streaming strategy for Paramount+ and Pluto TV as Senior Director, Global Streaming Strategy. This pivotal role in the streaming organization is responsible for leading global strategic planning initiatives including planning, development and roll out. This is a high profile role that will partner with other senior leaders across streaming and will have frequent interaction with executive team members.
The Senior Director, Streaming Strategy will drive key planning activities throughout the year including annual budget and other various strategy plans and presentations as needed.
Come join our growing team!
• Driving streaming strategy presentations and materials
• Leading strategic planning projects
• Executive board presentations and preparation
• Business reviews of Paramount+ and Pluto TV streaming businesses
• Developing key objectives, monitoring progress, and measuring outcomes
• Collaborating with senior leaders across streaming including finance, business intelligence, marketing, distribution, content, product, and tech
• Presenting insights on competitive activity, market trends and company performance
• Building recommendations for critical initiatives
• Leading a team of global streaming strategy managers and analysts
• Building awareness and adoption of streaming goals, strategies and objectives across the company
• Bachelor's degree required
• Master of Business Administration strongly preferred
• 10+ years shown in Strategy, Business Development, Consulting, Investment Banking experience at a streaming, media or tech company or other experience
• Ability to present and communicate with executive leaders
• Deep quantitative and analytical skills, with a shown ability to creatively develop insights to drive decision making
• Ability to develop teams and lead cross-functional initiatives
Hiring Salary Range: $176,000.00 - 196,000.00. The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement. This position is bonus eligible.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3n1nn-18-206-92-240-42 in your application.