Overview & Responsibilities
The Paramount Technology department supports our global content company through the delivery of a high-quality viewing experience, system infrastructure support, and by crafting innovative ways for our employees to collaborate. If you are interested in a strategy that has growth, transformation, and ongoing innovation where you can help ''reinvent the broadcasting wheel'', then we have a role for you!
We at Paramount are hiring a Product Manager, Ad Platforms to support a range of platforms and products that power our digital advertising business!
This role will play a key role in supporting the product development process as well as day to day operational activities. With a focus on programmatic advertising platforms and related data products and services, you will grow and maintain a positive relationship with ad sales and ad operations teams sufficient to lead initiatives geared towards using data and technology to drive revenue growth at scale.
• Minimum 3 years in a product management or product operations role, preferably in a digital advertising or digital media context working on scaled complex platforms, systems, or APIs.
• Proficiency with data and analytics, with demonstrated experience conducting analysis to track product performance, key performance indicators, and investigate issues.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to break down complex topics or systems. Able to explain to a diverse audience including both technical and non-technical collaborators.
• Domain expertise and digital advertising technology/standards, including programmatic video standards, such as openRTB. Efficiency in working towards optimizing a programmatic advertising business.
• Familiarity with an Agile development environment working on APIS or services with intimate knowledge of software development systems and paradigms, including continuous integration/test and behavioral driven development.
• Knowledge of and exposure to Ad Tech systems, including Freewheel and Google Publisher ad servers, as well as ad exchanges and DSPs.
• Ability to read and write SQL, including joining multiple disparate datasets together to generate new insights.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0zo1j-35-168-110-128-42 in your application.