This position is responsible for all accounting functions related to CBS physical distribution of feature motion pictures.
• Review and analysis of license agreements (interpret contractual terms; establish revenue recognition requirements; establish billing and payment terms)
• Investigate and communicate with Licensees to resolve cash or billing discrepancies
• Create input statement templates to ingest and process through License Maestro (LiMa)
• Maintenance of royalty statements trackers and summary log
• Prepare various balance sheet reconciliations
• Assist with internal/external audit requests
• Assist with ad-hoc reporting and analysis
• Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in Accounting
• Experience with financial analysis, US GAAP and IFRS
• Minimum 3 years related experience preferred
• Able to work occasional weekends
• Experience in month end close and reporting preferred
• Experience in entertainment industry preferred
• Advance proficiency MS Office (specifically Excel)
• Strong analytical and organizational skills
• Self-starter with ability to proactively identify issues and propose resolutions
• Excellent written & oral communication and inter-personal skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced, team-oriented environment
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritize workload efficiently and meet strict deadlines
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rezpv2-54-80-249-22-42 in your application.