This position is responsible for coordinating, analyzing, and reporting consolidated cash flow results both internally and to ViacomCBS. In addition, this position will participate in the period end closing process for both Paramount and Miramax.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
• Serve as liaison and primary point of contact for Business Unit accounting and planning teams on use of the Cash Ledger, enabling a seamless process for Cash reporting
• Develop Cash Ledger reports for all Business Unit accounting and planning teams, including consolidated reports
• Prepare consolidated Cash Flow for internal reporting and submission to ViacomCBS
• Work with IT to resolve any issues identified with the Cash Ledger and related reporting
• Develop desk-top procedures for reconciliation of the Cash Ledger to GAAP Ledger. Ensure all documentation and reference materials are current.
• Monitor daily Cash Ledger reconciliation report for program and process issues
• Prepare additional cash reconciliation and reporting schedules
• Prepare and park twice monthly Miramax transaction details. Reconcile the results to summary TB provided by Miramax. Prepare additional reporting and support as needed.
• Perform period end closing review & procedures, including variance analysis and preparation of supplemental reporting to ViacomCBS
• Review and post journal entries in SAP
• Assist corporate and motion picture controllers with ad hoc projects as needed
• Ensure compliance with company and ViacomCBS policies
• Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Business/Accounting
• Extensive experience with SAP General Ledger and BW Analysis systems required
• CPA Preferred
• Proficient in financial analysis
• Experience in the Media & Entertainment industry, preferably at one of the Studios
• Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Willing to work based on Los Angeles work hours and overtime to meet deadlines including at month and quarter ends
• Must be detail oriented and possess strong analytical and organizational skills
• Strong project management skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritize workload efficiently and meet strict deadlines
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the soft personal skills needed to collect accurate formation from a wide network of people in a timely manner
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to research and apply advanced financial and accounting concepts
• Experience with Hyperion reporting systems preferred
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy70kk-44-192-253-106-42 in your application.