Does the idea of working on international digital and social campaigns for new theatrical releases excite you? We are looking for someone who is immersed in social media and has a finger on the pulse of what's trending in the international digital space! We have a very exciting opportunity in the Paramount Pictures International Digital Marketing Department that awaits you as Manager, Digital Marketing!
The Manager, International Digital Marketing will report to the Vice President and will support the ideation and execution of international digital and social campaigns for Paramount's film slate. Are you a digital marketer with an interest in international? Then this is the role for you! Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• The Manager will serve as the Creative Asset point of contact for the team: the Manager will work closely with the Creative, Publicity, Creative Content and US Digital teams to compile and share with all partners the different assets that are available for the digital campaign (posters, trailers, TV spots, clips, stills, renders, etc.)
• Leads production, timeline and QA process for social assets, games and features. This includes ensuring requirements and project deliverables dates are clearly communicated, understood and executed upon.
• The Manager will help plan and coordinate influencer activations, including travel, logistics, on the ground coordination and reporting.
• Crafts vendor RFPs and participates in the selection of creative agencies, including working with legal on contracts.
• The Manager will work closely with the legal team to ensure that agencies and 3rd party vendors are accurately contracted, including NDAs, Statement of Work, etc.
• The Manager will help with content launches, including trailers, featurettes, etc. and will help create digital assets to support the launch (banners, social media skins, etc.)
• The Manager will work with 60+ markets to review and provide feedback on their local digital assets.
• Lead the launch of international ticketing platforms
• The Manager will assist in the creation of filmmaker decks, overview decks, guidelines and wrap reports.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
• Project manage campaigns across all components, including worldwide timelines, project scope, QA process, legal SOWs, etc...
• Compile a target list of vendors for a campaign, coordinate the RFP process, and facilitates the pitch and selection process for the team
• Lead all aspects of the technical onboarding for creative agencies. Work closely with the technical team to set up FTP, QA process etc...
• Ensure that all worldwide features, sites and games are built to international technical specifications and that international kick offs are held
• Liaise with international markets for interest in programs, coordinate translation/localization of content, maintain production calendars
• Coordinate and update shared team documents to support project management (budget grid, link directory, SharePoint, ARC)
Social and Influencers
• Help plan and coordinate digital development and influencer activations including partnering with agencies and internal legal team to ensure organization and alignment on scope, paperwork, deliverables, and performance
• Manage calendar of anniversaries, holidays, and events social calendar for owned and operated channels
• Develop social paid media briefs and work with Agency of Record on setting up units
• Partner with domestic, and Home Entertainment teams on catalog support and cross posting for trailer launches and drafting programs
• Provide and track assets, and give creative direction and notes to markets to align with brand guidelines and strategy
• Create wrap-up reports at the end of each campaign. Support the creation of campaign overview and presentation decks
• Provide topline analytic reports for digital assets (games/features, post release analysis, coverage reports)
• Provide analytical support for content launches, including updating spreadsheets that track performance of content releases and major campaign achievements
• Participate in brainstorm sessions and help build Marketing Campaign presentations
• Work with the media team and vendors on the creative development and production for pan regional toolkit assets from briefing vendors, reviewing initial concept pitches, launching, and delivering files for all international markets
• Build international ticketing widgets for releases, including polling markets for use and working with the vendor to provide assets
• 5+ years experience in digital marketing within film, media/entertainment, creative agency, or closely related categories
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6n539-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.