Senior Financial Analyst Motion Picture Group Reporting
Los Angeles, CA
We are looking for a Manager Finance Overhead who will be managing the monthly Selling, General & Administrative forecasting and accounting close process, overseeing the budget process for all assigned departments, as well as special projects as called upon by management!
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
• Accountable and responsible for numerous assigned departments in creating and analyzing overhead forecasts, actuals and plans
• Consolidates and analyzes overhead forecasts, quarterly estimates and budgets
• Provides variance analysis on actual overhead expenditures
• Supports the monthly accounting close process for assigned departments
• Responsible for external reports to key partners
• Supervises Overhead Hyperion and OHRS systems
• Bachelor's degree required, in Finance or Accounting preferred
• 5+ years of FP&A experience
• Microsoft Office Suite, including advanced Excel skills, SAP, Hyperion
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
• Self-motivated, and highly organized
• Ability to multi-task on a variety of projects
• Meticulous with the ability to see the big picture
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnk5wo-34-239-179-228-42 in your application.