Overview and Responsibilities:
In this role the candidate responsible for leading all aspects of operations and product development, for Paramount Screeners products. The Manager of Content Security Platforms will collaborate with Paramount cross-functional business units, teams and collaborate in tandem with senior executives, other Technical Operations department groups (e.g. mastering, servicing, product production and fulfillment, etc.).
In this role the you will create and develop the product roadmap in collaboration with Executive Director, Content Security thereby, ensuring the strategic vision is aligned with Paramount's targets. The role is Paramount Screeners product, and Content Security team during the review, set-up, roll-out, and support of any additional key digital content holdings platforms which synchronize with our production lifecycle.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
• Paramount Screeners platform owner; leading operations, communication, and support of internal Paramount employees and third party users;
• Redefine and improve the overall operational workflow to increase workflow efficiency, and deliver communication to all partners.
• Develop, execute and implement strategy, vision, and prioritization of the respective screeners' product roadmap to developers (e.g. ensuring product features and functionality meet the requirements of platform partners.);
• Serve as the Product Owner (PO) for all communications;
• Lead all client onboarding and expansion efforts, identifying product and workflow requirements; further, leading group launch and new user onboarding;
• Communicate to partner teams, and users (eg. new feature/platform announcements, new content availability, and incident/issue alert and resolution!;
• Establish a platform partner committee and hold quarterly partner meetings to communicate and provide visibility into product roadmap, product performance, feature requests/improvements, and reporting;
• Provide demonstrations of the screeners platform for Studio Executives, Collaborative partners, and users;
• Build and update user guides, troubleshooting tools, and FAQ for the screener environment;
• Troubleshoot system/user issues with end users in the screener's environment, which includes facilitating customer concern of advanced issues-to the external development company ensuring issues are resolved in a timely manner!;
• Identify, review and document potential future-use security products, for use in the Content Security space (e.g. Digital products or process Content;
• Mentor and training to Paramount partners; thereby, to increase insightful information to create awareness of Paramount's content security requirements and products;
• Function as an Integral member of Paramount Content Protection team comprised of Legal, Technology, and Operations;
• Occasionally work non-standard shifts and/or on-call to support the requirements of the organization.
• 2+ years of product management experience within the Entertainment or Technology Entertainment Industry;
• Mobile platform development and digital content distribution required;
• Product development processes and methodologies (e.g. Six Sigma, Agile, Waterfall, Scrum, Kanban etc.);
• BA or BS degree required or equivalent work experience.
• Development and Quality Assurance (QA);
• Expertise in requirements definition, user stories, and acceptance criteria within the Agile/Scrum methodology;
• Experience working across diverse partners and building consensus;
• Background in Content Security, Development Security, or equivalent experience preferred;
• Strong communication (written and verbal), listening skills, including executive level communication and presentation;
• Proven success in dealing with senior business executives at all levels required;
• Continuously investing in strong awareness of media security trends and developments in the marketplace and new innovations;
• Able to learn and retain new skills as required to support a continually changing technical environment;
• Deep understanding of the ability to communicate verbal technical concepts to a non-technical audience;
• Communication in translating business requirements into technical specs for developers;
• Strong reasoning and problem solution skills to resolve problems;
• Must be able to maintain the highest level of discretion with sensitive, compartmentalized data;
• Driven, high energy and aim to succeed;
• Ability to work dynamically within a cross-functional team environment and a true teammate;
• Ability to maintain a big-picture view, and weigh varied/multiple factors when making product decisions;
• Understanding of Digital Workflows, Audio and Video file formats, and related Media Management;
• Certifications in one of more of the following – SSCP, Security+, GISF, CSX.
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx7xyq-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.