VP, FP&A - DTC Global Marketing
Los Angeles, CA
We are looking for a Financial Analyst Marketing Finance who will be compiling and handling the accuracy of various accounting and reporting activities that support the worldwide sales and marketing and Paramount Home Entertainment territories while focusing on activities for accruals, reconciliations, budget analysis, budget management, and allocations in the sales and marketing business segments!
Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
• Capturing applicable system data and independently preparing territory marketing and sales accruals, reconciliations and related journal entries
• Analyze and highlight data issues and review with management
• Take ownership to meet monthly deadlines for all accounting activities
• Responsible for reporting and analysis deliverables focused on plan versus actual results
• Work with assigned territories which may include domestic and international locations to assist in the SAP WBS management which controls marketing spending
• Utilize SAP system proficiency to analyze data from an accounting perspective (GRIR, Commitments, Invoicing etc.)
• Work with financial reporting territory accountants on close process and marketing related questions
• Work in multiple systems to support the sales process and the product set-up process
• Responsible for the preparation of audit documentation, including SOX compliance deliverables related to PO accruals and budget versus actual results
• Bachelors degree required, in Accounting/Finance preferred
• 1+ years related finance experience
• Advanced Excel abilities
• SAP knowledge of P2P, GRIR, and marketing analytics a plus
• Strong Communications skills with the ability to prioritize and track progress
• Highly self-motivated, organized, detail orientated and flexible
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj2jow-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.