Manager, Internal Audit
Los Angeles, CA
About The Brand
Founded in 1912, Paramount Pictures works with talented filmmakers to produce and distribute entertainment around the world. The iconic Paramount logo has opened some of the most successful and beloved films in cinematic history, including timeless classics such as Sunset Boulevard, The Godfather, Forrest Gump and Ferris Bueller's Day Off, and blockbuster franchises such as Star Trek, Transformers, and Mission Impossible. Recent innovative break-out films such as Interstellar, Arrival and A Quiet Place have added to Paramount's film legacy. Paramount Pictures Television's 13 Reasons Why, The Alienist and Jack Reacher have also been thrilling audiences. With a beautiful 65-acre lot in the heart of Hollywood, a worldwide network of offices and a culture of engagement, Paramount's passionate employees ensure the studio continues to deliver creativity and innovation to a dynamic industry. Paramount is a subsidiary of ViacomCBS, which reaches 700 million global subscribers through MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, BET and other media networks.
Overview and Responsibilities
The Financial Analyst is responsible for the financial reporting and accounting in Television Licensing, for Paramount Pictures Corporation (PPC). You will be analyzing and reporting all license agreements, interpret and implement license fee calculations, and payment terms per contractual terms!
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
• Complete financial month end/quarter end close process, including revenue recognition, and AR reconciliations
• Perform various balance sheet and P&L reconciliations
• Monthly FX Revaluation reporting and analysis
• Review new contracts and change orders within the PRISM system to confirm accuracy of information entered by Sales Admin
• Review accounting transactions crafted by PRISM to ensure accuracy of financial data being reported each month
• Analysis, maintenance and reporting of the TDS Non-Theatrical system
• General ledger reconciliations and reporting (i.e.-Cash, AR, Revenue, etc.)
• Journal Entries, Revenue Forecasts, and ad-hoc/Miscellaneous reporting and analysis
• Bachelor's degree (In Finance/Accounting or related field a Plus)
• 1 + years related experience
• Proficiency with MS Office (specifically Excel and Word)
• Excellent written & verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical and organizational skills
• Ability to handle several tasks simultaneously, prioritize workload efficiently and meet strict deadlines
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to perform detailed research and to provide solution gotten results
• Ability to commit to working some overtime hours as needed
• Previous Finance/Accounting related internships are a plus
• Experience in Entertainment Industry preferred
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
Location : CityStateForPosting Los Angeles, CA
Job Locations US-CA-Hollywood