Under the guidance of the VP of Analytics, this role is responsible for supporting the improvement of decision-making across the studio – from within the Theatrical Marketing department – via data exploration, analysis, reporting, and visualization. More specifically, these responsibilities will include, but won't be limited to:
• Monitoring real-time audience reactions and key metrics across social, digital media, and various other audience feedback platforms to identify trends and uncover insights that help shape strategies and tactics
• Tracking and compiling industry trends, and performing competitive analyses to inform marketing and content strategies
• Contributing to the creation of reporting deliverables for a broad range of creative, technical, and business partners
• Supporting the development of front-end dashboards and tools to help deliver insights to key stakeholders in a timely fashion
• Partnering with key stakeholders in the IT organization to assist with the capture, storage, and processing of the data itself
• Supporting data quality assurance exercises, including some manual data entry
• Serving in a project management capacity to help the Analytics team balance its wide slate of projects
• Meticulous attention to detail and an ability to juggle multiple projects with varying degrees of completion and priority
• Track record of identifying key questions, performing quantitative and qualitative analyses independently, and communicating findings in a clear and concise manner
• Willingness and capability to quickly learn new programs/tools that aid in analytical analyses
• A genuine interest in the rapidly evolving entertainment industry, and the desire for a future in entertainment analytics
• Completed coursework, certification(s), and/or demonstrable ability to display analytical and technical expertise
• Knowledge about and demonstrable experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, specifically, is a plus)
• Hands on SQL experience
• Some Python and R familiarity
• Advanced Excel expertise (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, advanced conditional formatting, etc.)
• Bachelor's degree a plus --- preferably in Business, Marketing, Analytics, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related field
• 1-2 years of experience at an entertainment studio and/or streaming platform
• Working knowledge about marketing/media, digital analytics, and marketing attribution
• Working knowledge about the MarTech/AdTech landscape
• Familiarity with the social media landscape --- including platforms, metrics, etc.
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz5beq-34-236-187-155-42 in your application.