Los Angeles, CA
Overview and Responsibilities
Are you passionate about VFX? Then our Coordinator Visual FX role, which responsible for project coordination, management and overall support of Physical Production with special emphasis on the Visual Effects Department, is for you!
• Reads and creates a first draft Visual Effects (VFX) breakdown for all projects
• Prepares and initiates review sessions with filmmakers and vendors
• Coordinates vendor and crew credits with credit department
• Maintains database (resumes, availability and reel library) for VFX talent and all VFX vendors globally
• Assist with tracking and organizing both physical and digital department assets
• Perform other related duties as assigned, including scheduling, phones, travel and filing
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience, preferred
• 5+ years related work experience in VFX Production environment
• Strong PC skills with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Filemaker Pro, required
• Ability to work flexible schedule, required
• Ability to comprehend bids, budgets and status reports
• Professional communication and presentation skills
• Ability to effectively handle high volume of projects and responsibilities under pressure with minimal supervision is needed
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6z838-3-236-98-69-42 in your application.