Manager, Data Analytics
Overview and Responsibilities
The International Media group at Paramount Pictures is searching for an Analyst to join our team. The Analyst, International Media serves as an integral contact between Paramount's Los Angeles Home Office (LAHO) and field offices in 65 markets for the communication of all media campaign strategies & directives. This opportunity involves substantial data analytics, multiple market reporting and dashboard proficiency. You are creative and analytical, focused, highly organized and priority-driven!
Analytics and Reporting
• Provide analytics reports, analyzing and interpreting trends and providing meaningful insights based on available analytics data, implementing innovative strategies for media improvement and audience growth
• Benchmark performance across all online channels and advise on critical metrics while working with local markets
• Analyze online user behavior, audience journeys and multi-channel attribution - performing ROI analysis to evaluate efficiency and effectiveness of different marketing campaigns
• Deliver regular reporting and analysis documentation to LAHO including but not limited to, weekly local media plan snapshots, creative performance reporting; present analytical findings and when applicable discuss analytics dashboard results in weekly media meetings
• Responsible for PPI internal media planning system (IRIS): creative materials delivery deadlines, trailer launch support & ad hoc analyses regarding historical spending
International Media Plan Review
• Review local market media plans utilizing applicable analytical reports, discuss the media strategy/campaign with the market and provide approval on deadlines
• Identify LAHO media objectives six months out from release and build suitable measurement strategies, media briefs and guidelines
• Influence/support local campaign strategies using methodical performance analysis in the form of in-campaign and post-buy analyses
• Build strategy for pan-regional plans in top territories for assigned titles. Support in all planning, buying and optimization for the multi-market media campaigns
• Update agendas in preparation for bi-weekly territory calls, lead calls to discuss agenda points and hot topics, provide updates from LAHO
• Build Budget & Competitive reports for Chairman & Finance meetings
• Collating budget information e.g. Incremental/Trimmed local and LAHO budgets, allocating pan regional media budgets by title
• Liaise with LAHO Finance & Media Agency on purchase order generation, invoicing, and reconciling payments
• Work with local media agency and local territory to pinpoint and collect key impact media executions and strategic creative ideas to be included in deck for filmmaker presentations
• Collaborate with corresponding brand teams on filmmaker and ad-hoc decks; build and incorporate slides into deck to create an aesthetic and flow to the presentation
• Minimum two years entertainment or data analytics experience required
• Bachelor's Degree strongly desired or equivalent experience
• We are seeking talent with a strong interest in International Media, specifically within social media platforms!
• Excel and PowerPoint are required, experience with Photoshop, Tableau and SAP is desired
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj2vwe-3-236-222-124-42 in your application.
About The Brand
Founded in 1912, Paramount Pictures works with talented filmmakers to produce and distribute entertainment around the world. The iconic Paramount logo has opened some of the most successful and beloved films in cinematic history, including timeless classics such as Sunset Boulevard, The Godfather, Forrest Gump and Ferris Bueller's Day Off, and blockbuster franchises such as Star Trek, Transformers, and Mission Impossible. Recent innovative break-out films such as Interstellar, Arrival and A Quiet Place have added to Paramount's film legacy. Paramount Pictures Television's 13 Reasons Why, The Alienist and Jack Reacher have also been thrilling audiences. With a beautiful 65-acre lot in the heart of Hollywood, a worldwide network of offices and a culture of engagement, Paramount's passionate employees ensure the studio continues to deliver creativity and innovation to a dynamic industry. Paramount is a subsidiary of ViacomCBS, which reaches 700 million global subscribers through MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, BET and other media networks.