Senior Financial Analyst Motion Picture Group Reporting
Los Angeles, CA
We are looking for an Analyst, International Digital Account Planning to use their quantitative and analytic abilities to develop sales and retail account forecasts, inform strategy, and help manage top line and bottom line growth for our business with digital accounts including Apple, Amazon, Sky, and others!
This position requires cross functional interaction with Sales and Marketing, and the successful candidates will have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, a passion for entertainment products, and strong written and verbal communication skills. This individual must be able to analyze large amounts data to assess and review performance of our products. They must be well organized, detail oriented and perform a variety of tasks under time pressure and strict deadlines.
Responsibilities Include, But Not Limited To:
• Maintain forecasting models for all Paramount lines of business with key accounts and across multiple countries or regions
• Regularly report performance against plan at both a territory and key account level
• Evaluate promotional performance, effectiveness and Return On Investment - taking into consideration variable factors including promotion size, duration, frequency, price, strength of titles, and merchandising support
• Analyze customer profitability drivers, identify emerging trends and propose improvement opportunities across customers and countries
• Assist in the preparation of regular account business reviews to highlight performance trends and identify areas for improvement
• Other tasks as needed on an ad hoc basis
• Bachelor level degree required, in business, finance, economics or mathematics preferred
• 1+years of sales planning, strategic analysis, and/or financial planning experience
• Excel & PowerPoint skills
• Experience with Microstrategy, Tableau, or other business intelligence platforms
• Passion for working with business partners to find opportunities, innovate, and deliver results
• Prior experience analyzing customer profitability and promotional efficiency preferred
• Comfortable with ambiguity, a fast pace and changing priorities
• Enthusiasm and aptitude for working in a fast-paced, collaborative corporate environment but with a start up mentality: highly self-directed, results-oriented and able to work at both strategic and tactical levels
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d22p75-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.