Join us as the Director of Pay TV and lead transformation, change management, and continuous improvement initiatives for Paramount International Markets. Utilize your strategic financial expertise to enhance business stakeholder relationships and financial planning effectiveness. Take an entrepreneurial approach to drive operational excellence and shape the future of Pay TV.
In this pivotal role, reporting to the Vice President of Pay TV Finance, you will:
• Collaborate on and support Pay TV transformation initiatives
• Cultivate and renew key stakeholder relationships within business, Finance, and CoEs
• Drive international ERP roll-out for Pay TV, serving as a key contact
• Instill a strong sense of urgency and support for timely deliverables
• Foster open communication and productive relationships across leadership, sales, and finance
• Bachelor's degree required; focus in Accounting, Finance, or related field preferred
• CPA, CIMA, or equivalent designation desirable
• 10+ years of FP&A and/or accounting experience; 3+ years leading complex projects
• Proficiency in US GAAP, IFRS, or equivalent financial principles
• Exceptional analytical skills for data synthesis and insightful narratives
• Adept project manager with keen organizational skills and attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication; adept at conveying information to diverse audiences
• Change management expertise with a continuous improvement mindset
• Strong customer service orientation; dedicated to stakeholder success
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel; Experience with SAP, Longview, and/or Tableau a plus
• Enthusiasm for media and technology; passionate about driving industry advancements.
We believe you will enjoy working with us because:
• Our recently launched private health insurance program can give you an opportunity to reach private clinics in many cases
• Our monthly cafeteria package includes OTP SZÉP card, car sharing option, nursery and home loan support
• All You Can Move sportpass registration is possible
• We work in hybrid mode with 2-3 days expected at the office/week
• We're enthusiastic about our job, and we want you to be, too!
• You can work in a multicultural environment with a great team
Paramount Networks International, is comprised of many of the world's most popular multimedia entertainment brands, including MTV, MTV LIVE HD, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr., Comedy Central, Paramount Channel, BET and more. Paramount brands reach more than 3.8 billion cumulative subscribers in 180+ countries and territories via more than 200 locally programmed and operated TV channels and more than 550 digital media and mobile TV properties, in 40 languages.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6jo99-44-200-101-84-42 in your application.