Paramount Networks International, is comprised of many of the world's most popular multimedia entertainment brands, including MTV, MTV LIVE HD, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr., Comedy Central, Paramount Channel, BET and more. Paramount brands reach more than 3.8 billion cumulative subscribers in 180+ countries and territories via more than 200 locally programmed and operated TV channels and more than 550 digital media and mobile TV properties, in 40 languages.
This is a great opportunity to join the Paramount team!
The Manager of VCNI P+ Content Finance will lead the oversight of expense and cash management as it relates to programming and production across assigned markets for ViacomCBS Networks International (VCNI) P+ business units. The Manager is a vital role to the success of the finance group in support of the VCNI Streaming organization. As a member of the Content Finance COE, you will be challenged to support the rapidly growing International Streaming organization across multiple international markets.
We're looking for a new team member to join our Content Finance COE department.
As a key member of the Content Finance COE function your main duties and responsibilities will include:
• Critical partner and single touch point to the assigned Regional VCNI Streaming Content Acquisition & Strategy teams, providing finance support and insights to guide decision-making.
• You own the financial planning cycle for both expenses and cash flow; and execute Budget, Long Range Plan, Estimates, collaborating with business partners and Finance Directors.
• As an integral part of the VCNI Streaming Finance team, you will collaborate with the Director VCNI P+ Programming in support of International content analysis, decisions and other requirements.
• You drive global P+ International portfolio analytics –by utilizing/enhancing current systems or new technologies where necessary.
• Maintain the Programming LRP document (PSUMM), ensuring updated based on the latest programming roll out and rates
• You provide programming monthly analytical package to P+ regional senior management and VCNI Finance, and real-time committed vs uncommitted updates throughout the month as required to support rapid decision making
• Manage the monthly and quarterly closes within the framework of the Company's close and post-close process in close collaboration with the relevant RTR teams.
• 5+years of finance experience
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required; MBA or professional qualification preferred
• Superior Microsoft Office, particularly Excel skills that include detailed and automated modeling abilities
• Expertise in budgeting, analytical, and strategic planning a must
• Knowledge of US GAAP or equivalent financial and accounting principles,
• Highly analytical, able to synthesize data and provide insightful narratives,
• Strong project management, organizational skills, attention to detail and work ethic,
• Proactive self-starter, phenomenal teammate and leader with ability to learn quickly, be flexible and adapt to changing industry and organizational landscape,
• Strong customer service mindset willing to go the extra mile to help stakeholders achieve their priorities,
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel; Experience with SAP, Longview and/or Tableau are a plus,
We believe you will enjoy working with us because:
• Our recently launched private health insurance program can give you an opportunity to reach private clinics in many cases
• Our monthly cafeteria package includes OTP SZÉP card, car sharing option, nursury and home loan support
• All You Can Move sportpass registration is possible
• We work in hybrid mode with 2-3 days expected at the office/week
• We're enthusiastic about our job, and we want you to be, too!
• You can work in a multicultural environment with a great team
• You will get space to work independently, still with the support of senior leaders.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rozkw1-44-200-171-156-42 in your application.