Paramount Networks International, is comprised of many of the world's most popular multimedia entertainment brands, including MTV, MTV LIVE HD, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr., Comedy Central, Paramount Channel, BET and more. Paramount brands reach more than 3.8 billion cumulative subscribers in 180+ countries and territories via more than 200 locally programmed and operated TV channels and more than 550 digital media and mobile TV properties, in 40 languages.
The Manager of VCNI P+ Content Finance will lead the oversight of expense and cash management as it relates to programming and production across assigned markets for ViacomCBS Networks International (VCNI) P+ business units. The Manager is a vital role to the success of the finance group in support of the VCNI Streaming organization. As a member of the Content Finance COE, you will be challenged to support the rapidly growing International Streaming organization across multiple international markets.
Your primary areas of focus will be business collaborating and provision of timely and accurate financial insights and analysis. To include financial project management for your dedicated client groups; providing timely, insightful and actionable analysis to the Streaming Regional Executive Teams; budgeting and forecasting; risk and opportunities tracking and communication; strategy implementation; workflow management and compliance. You will report into the Director, VCNI P+ Programming Finance, working as an integral part of the VCNI Streaming Programming Finance team.
• Critical partner and single touch point to the assigned Regional VCNI Streaming Content Acquisition & Strategy teams, providing finance support and insights to guide decision-making.
• You own the financial planning cycle for both expenses and cash flow; and execute Budget, Long Range Plan, Estimates, collaborating with business partners and Finance Directors.
• As an integral part of the VCNI Streaming Finance team, you will collaborate with the Director VCNI P+ Programming in support of International content analysis, decisions and other requirements.
• Collaborate with Programming teams to collect accurate information, and ensure the accurate transfer of data into financial and planning systems.
• You drive global P+ International portfolio analytics –by utilizing/enhancing current systems or new technologies where necessary.
• You are developing meaningful content reporting analytics packages (periodic and ad hoc) for P+ programming.
• You are influencing management toward impactful and results-oriented decision-making.
• Maintain the Programming LRP document (PSUMM), ensuring updated based on the latest programming roll out and rates
• You provide programming monthly analytical package to P+ regional senior management and VCNI Finance, and real-time committed vs uncommitted updates throughout the month as required to support rapid decision making
• You build and maintain dynamic relationships with the P+ team to maintain awareness of KPI's and other enterprise metrics.
• You exercise strong analytical skills to deliver timely, accurate, and effective analysis and reporting of financial and operational performance.
• Manage the monthly and quarterly closes within the framework of the Company's close and post-close process in close collaboration with the relevant RTR teams.
• Continuously seek opportunities for improvement.
• 5+years of finance experience
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required; MBA or professional qualification preferred
• Superior Microsoft Office, particularly Excel skills that include detailed and automated modeling abilities
• Expertise in budgeting, analytical, and strategic planning a must
• Knowledge of US GAAP or equivalent financial and accounting principles,
• Highly analytical, able to synthesize data and provide insightful narratives,
• Strong project management, organizational skills, attention to detail and work ethic,
• Continuous improvement mindset with ability to motivate others,
• Proactive self-starter, phenomenal teammate and leader with ability to learn quickly, be flexible and adapt to changing industry and organizational landscape,
• Strong customer service mindset willing to go the extra mile to help stakeholders achieve their priorities,
• Confidence in dealing and building relationships with all levels of management
• Excellent communicator
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel; Experience with SAP, Longview and/or Tableau are a plus,
• Demonstrated leadership skills with a strong focus on team building and wellbeing,
• Interest in and passion for media and technology.
We believe you will enjoy working with us because:
• we have access to several well-being support tools like Headspace, Employee Assistance Program, Ginger, Thrive and more
• our recently launched private health insurance program can give you an opportunity to reach private clinics in many cases
• our monthly cafeteria package includes OTP SZÉP card, car sharing option, nursery and home loan support
• All You Can Move sportpass registration is possible
• we have the possibility to join Employee Resource Groups and social communities as we are a highly inclusive multinational and multicultural entertainment company in an exciting and dynamic sector
• we have an award-winning office with a unique and supportive working environment (we are working in hybrid mode with 2-3 days expected in the office/week)
• we have several optional self-development possibilities and platforms (e.g. global internal learning platform with several trainings to new joiners, people managers and for us all, LinkedIn Learning, etc.)
• we have complex tasks with real added value, get support from the senior leaders but also get space to work independently and also for teamwork
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkp6xk-3-236-225-157-42 in your application.