Overview and Responsibilities
Paramount Global seeks a Manager, Treasury who will contribute to global bank account management, handle reporting and reconciliations and provide business support! This role is hybrid, candidate will be expected to be in the office in NYC or Hollywood (Paramount Lot) 2-3 days per week.
• Using the FIS eBAM (bank account management) system, process global account maintenance and signer requests, prepare documentation, follow up with the financial institution through completion and communicate status to the division personnel.
• Respond to documentation requests from banking partners, liaising with Legal or Tax to accomplish this, including KYC, AML, FATCA requests.
• Liaise between division and production personnel and the banks and escalate issues as necessary. Handle internal expectations with respect to the implementation or changes to services provided by our financial institutions. Track resolution of all requests. Escalate to Director, as necessary, to resolve promptly.
• Responsible for the accuracy and maintenance of user and account group information in all banking platforms.
• Support and advocate for the business' needs (new products to improve straight-through processing or gain other efficiencies). Working with Director, suggest solutions to help resolve business ''pain points'' with automated solutions.
• Provide any training or guidance necessary to division personnel to accomplish their daily tasks and long-term goals.
• Responsible for the accuracy and performance of yearly FBAR submission, which is prepared using the FIS eBAM system.
• Perform quarterly user access reviews and SOX reconciliations.
• Prepare material for internal and external auditors as requested.
• Contribute to the yearly update of Treasury Policies and Procedures.
• Act as a System Administrator for all domestic and international banking platforms.
• Update and manage the internal Paramount Treasury FAQ portal for production finance as needed.
• Manage and delegate tasks as they are received in a group mailbox, ensure timely responses and resolution.
• Actively document new and existing processes and procedures.
• Bachelors degree required, CTP preferred
• 5+ years Treasury Operations experience at a global company, with an emphasis on international bank account management.
• Familiarity with banking platforms (JPM Chase Access, CitiDirect, Bank of America Cash Pro, Deutsche Bank Autobahn) and security administration.
• Experience with IT2 and SAP a plus.
• Proven track record of project management.
• Demonstrated pro-active problem solving and critical thinking skills.
• Able to work independently, with minimal oversight and follow up.
• Collaborative and able to help and support others!
• Strong communication skills.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn9zkk-18-232-177-219-42 in your application.